zoom drinks

Nicole being in makes this ****ing serious, guys.

I probably have to be too present with "my family" and the "real world" next friday being that it's my birthday, but I'm super into it any other time we can get a solid group going. We need Brando to wheel himself out of a hospital and Seth to stop doing Hollywood coke for 17 seconds and for the Brits to develop insomnia and Torch to speak to (and therefore get denied by) his wife get this all planned. And I guess you people I can't think of specific jokes for, you're okay to join too.

I'm up for it if we can find a time that works for you West coast people that doesn't kill me.

I'm busy Monday and Tuesday, but could probably make any other night work, at least for a while. Friday is family movie night, but I could pop in after that, and wouldn't be too concerned with it being a late night.

You don't want to stay up until 1 or 2 in the morning to start drinking with people over video chat?

Lol. I totally would if it weren't more like 2 or 3 and I didn't have a 6 month old baby. (That's right, remember when I told u guys I was having a kid? Well he's 6 and a half months old now).

You don't want to stay up until 1 or 2 in the morning to start drinking with people over video chat?

Lol. I totally would if it weren't more like 2 or 3 and I didn't have a 6 month old baby. (That's right, remember when I told u guys I was having a kid? Well he's 6 and a half months old now).

I guess the fact that so many are on the west coast would make it that late. There just aren't enough of us regulars in the Eastern Time zone.

And, yeah, time flies with kids. My oldest is about to turn 7, and it seems like just yesterday I was posting that we were expecting.

As for the actual time, I can do it whenever. Don't know about the other west coasters but I don't have a problem drinking early. Whatever time works for the majority will work for me.

I guess I probably need to figure out which zoom account will let me host a long meeting. Not sure but I feel like I'm limited to 40 minutes? Maybe I'm making that up.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.