Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

zoom drinks

249 replies to this topic

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 35,254 posts

me reese and katrina did it a couple weeks ago

people are doing it all over the place now that we can't actually see anyone in person anymore

we never see each other in person anyway

when we gonna do a nightly zoom drinking session

Destiny Skywalker

Destiny Skywalker

Actually, I am a rocket scientist

• 20,982 posts
I'm in.
  • Darth Krawlie +1 this

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 35,254 posts

Nicole being in makes this ****ing serious, guys.

I probably have to be too present with "my family" and the "real world" next friday being that it's my birthday, but I'm super into it any other time we can get a solid group going. We need Brando to wheel himself out of a hospital and Seth to stop doing Hollywood coke for 17 seconds and for the Brits to develop insomnia and Torch to speak to (and therefore get denied by) his wife get this all planned. And I guess you people I can't think of specific jokes for, you're okay to join too.

• Tank and Spider-Man +1 this

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,943 posts

I should be able to do it for at least a little while any night that isn't Thursday or Friday because of other zoom/skype meet-ups/meetings those nights.

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 20,013 posts
I'm up for it if we can find a time that works for you West coast people that doesn't kill me.

I'm busy Monday and Tuesday, but could probably make any other night work, at least for a while. Friday is family movie night, but I could pop in after that, and wouldn't be too concerned with it being a late night.

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 35,254 posts
Lets ex out fridays then. Saturday work? How about the 25th

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 20,013 posts
Im clear on the 25th.

Darth Ender

Darth Ender

• Members
  • 674 posts

Sure

Point of clarification...I am generally down any night after 9 mst.

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 35,453 posts

I'm down.

Until about 3 minutes before then something may come up

Odine

Odine

• Supporters
  • 2,590 posts
I would but...England

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 20,013 posts

You don't want to stay up until 1 or 2 in the morning to start drinking with people over video chat?

• Odine +1 this

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 35,254 posts
pretty rude tbh
  • Odine +1 this

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 20,013 posts
Thanks for putting this together. Im more excited for this than anything else Ive done.
  • Jacen123 and Darth Krawlie +1 this

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,943 posts

Yeah, thanks!  I'm excited to hear what you guys sound like after so many years of attaching a mental voice to everyone.

• Darth Krawlie +1 this

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 20,013 posts
Im just hoping Krawlie doesnt show us his junk.

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,943 posts

It'll be okay. I don't think the host is allowed to zoombomb his own session.

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 35,254 posts

Im just hoping Krawlie doesnt show us his junk.

Im hoping you do.

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 35,453 posts
I want to see if Jacen can pun in realtime

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,943 posts

I want to see if Jacen can pun in realtime

I shun your comparisons to Bill Maher.

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 20,013 posts
Im too drunk to be sober and too sober to be drunk. This is the worst. I need one less drink or three more.

Destiny Skywalker

Destiny Skywalker

Actually, I am a rocket scientist

• 20,982 posts
I'm down for the 25th.

Odine

Odine

• Supporters
  • 2,590 posts

You don't want to stay up until 1 or 2 in the morning to start drinking with people over video chat?

Lol. I totally would if it weren't more like 2 or 3 and I didn't have a 6 month old baby. (That's right, remember when I told u guys I was having a kid? Well he's 6 and a half months old now).

Kyrian

Kyrian

I'm back

• 11,424 posts

I'm working day shifts that day, which means I'll be passed out in a post-shift coma by 1/2am UK time

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 20,013 posts

Lol. I totally would if it weren't more like 2 or 3 and I didn't have a 6 month old baby. (That's right, remember when I told u guys I was having a kid? Well he's 6 and a half months old now).

I guess the fact that so many are on the west coast would make it that late. There just aren't enough of us regulars in the Eastern Time zone.

And, yeah, time flies with kids. My oldest is about to turn 7, and it seems like just yesterday I was posting that we were expecting.
  • Odine +1 this

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 35,254 posts

As for the actual time, I can do it whenever. Don't know about the other west coasters but I don't have a problem drinking early. Whatever time works for the majority will work for me.

I guess I probably need to figure out which zoom account will let me host a long meeting. Not sure but I feel like I'm limited to 40 minutes? Maybe I'm making that up.

Reply to this topic