what has quarantine taught you about yourself

Its best to treat them as a pair, otherwise the get jealous.

I havent learned much. Im a recluse, and I hate commuting. But I already knew that.

Ive learned that my wife is way more of an introvert than she thought, which has been surprising and really good.

It taught me getting your wish doesn't always turn out the way you want it, nor will you necessarily like it when it comes true. After years of watching other coworkers being allowed to work from home and I haven't been allowed, I thought I was missing out. All that this COVID19 panic has taught me is I hate my job, whether I am working on site, or from home.

The reason I haven't fixed the closet door isn't because I am tired after work.

Is this related to your mom preferring to have a gay son over an atheist?

I chopped down some ****ing trees today.

Morning wood?

Okay, I learned that spending so much time alone is really good for me but is also super shitty. I spend too much time trapped in my head, without a good outlet. Especially since my life is mostly work and kids and then cleaning the house and going to bed and starting over.

Ive reached the point where Im basically a solid drunk from drunk mailing people (I got rid of a lot of phone numbers so I cant drink dial). Not necessarily ex-girlfriends, but definitely ex-friends.

I need to get the eff outta my head and into something meaningful soon.

I could use second stimulus. My condo lost electrical power in three outlets - two in the living room but I suspect those because I broke a prong from a plug in the living room moving a couch and the cats peed on one outlet, and three light switches - the closet light, the bathroom lighting and fan switches and the light for the overhead kitchen light don't work. I took an electricians class in high school and thought I could try and sort it out. But now I'm having an electrician out because whomever wired my house did a really crazy job. The electric panel is marked bedroom outlets which is where the power is out there but when I flip it off and test it looks like some light switches and power outlets in my dining room and living room also go out.

I did manage to fix my running toilet. And I'm trying to fix the lamp I broke the prong off of the plug between classes.

I also think I'm hitting menopause. I have no patience and cursing is my new thing. And I'm hot as fuck.

A lot of people haven't yet gotten it. My ex's partner and his co-workers who were furloughed from the Tobin theater were blanket submitted by the HR department for unemployment way back on March 16 and they're still waiting for their first unemployment check too. A lot of my friends are in the same boat. Right now, I'm working two jobs and am exhausted.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.