Actually [1] the best:

the Tartakovsky ones
the Jar Jar episodes
"Clone Cadets"
the one where Ahsoka learns a lesson from the old Jedi guy
the one w/Tarkin and the Jedi prison and the neat-o droids
the General Krell arc
the ones w/the Wookiee padawan, the Wookieewan

[1] Caveats : all art is intersubjective, all informed opinion equally valid, we're all entitled to our own thoughts, life is a rich tapestry, go w/God, etcetera etcetera.

Fully agreed about the Tartakovsky series. As for Filoni's series, I'm really not sure because I've only watched the entire series once so far, so my memory is a little hazy. I will say, however, that I was not as much of a fan of it as most people are. What really stood out were the clone episodes, which I thought were the best. Other than that, it seemed very hit-and-miss, with mostly misses. I haven't seen the current season but I do intend to binge-watch it once it wraps up.

For the Clone Wars era, only one of the novels really stood out, that being Matthew Stover's Shatterpoint. The rest were meh. Where this era really shines, and what immediately comes to mind when I think of the era, was the comic series from Dark Horse Comics. That's probably why I didn't think the Filoni series was anything to write home about, to be honest, having experienced such great stories previously. The video game Republic Commando was also great, but the other video games from that era were so-so.

• 4 months later...

The Mortis Arc hands down, is one of the best servings of Star Wars entertainment I've ever seen. The Son should have been the main villain in the sequels, but Disney didn't have the balls to delve that deep into Star Wars lore and gave us a shrived prune instead

Absolutely loved watching this earlier in the year when Disney+ arrived in the UK in late March. I had seen bits and pieces over the years, but I went through the whole lot from the start and loved it - especially that Mortis Arc and the final 4 episodes, but seriously loads more to enjoy there. Even the less action orientated ones were interesting as they usually were aspects of Palps gaining more and more control over all aspects (banks etc).

Very enjoyable and took away the nasty taste in the mouth that was left by TROS.