Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Coronavirus Pool?

85 replies to this topic

Cerina

Cerina

Now and forever...

• Admin
  • 30,116 posts

Hypothetical question - if Trump had the 'rona and spread it around at his rallies causing dozens if not hundreds of deaths, would idiots still vote for him?

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 19,988 posts
Not the dead ones

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 18,212 posts

It is kind of interesting to see the maps of where it is spreading though. States where it is more spread out and less dense population wise haven't gotten it as bad yet. But it if you think about it they can't go to a store just two miles up the road. 

Destiny Skywalker

Destiny Skywalker

Actually, I am a rocket scientist

• 20,971 posts
Makes sense to me. Less frequent touching of surfaces with lower population density. That said, it can still happen and eventually its going to get into a rural small town and everyone is going to get it. I'm thinking of my dad's hometown, population 1,700 with 6 bars.

Filthy Jawa

Filthy Jawa

Bring back Mandard!

• 8,795 posts
The problem with the Trump rally scenario is, in reality, it's just a bad cold for most people.

But Trump is old so he'd be at risk of death. Might be why he's taking these scientists seriously and the other scientists just make stuff up.

Zathras

Zathras

Not The One

• Members
  • 453 posts

Hypothetical question - if Trump had the 'rona and spread it around at his rallies causing dozens if not hundreds of deaths, would idiots still vote for him?

Yes!

Not the dead ones

Not necessarily.  I wouldn't put it past the Trump campaign. Dead people "vote" all the time!

monkeygirl

monkeygirl

Advad Disagerer

• Administrator
  • 22,367 posts

But just the coronavirus? NOT COVID-19?

The coronavirus is COVID-19. The one we are all staying inside for now is 19.

You can catch the coronavirus but not develop COVID-19.

monkeygirl

monkeygirl

Advad Disagerer

• Administrator
  • 22,367 posts

Anyone interested in some sort of guessing game regarding celebrities who get the virus? I don't want to do deaths as this is likely to touch each of us in some way before it's all over and that would be too much, even for me.

But just the coronavirus? NOT COVID-19?

So what's the difference between Corona Virus and a regular dead pool.  Someone dies of a heart attack,etc, that likely touches someone here, too.  If you're gonna do a corona pool, go all in and give extra points for dead people!

? A CELEBRITY Dead Pool won't likely kill someone's mother-in-law who posts here. Do I really have to explain?

monkeygirl

monkeygirl

Advad Disagerer

• Administrator
  • 22,367 posts

OFFS.

Let's just archive this mother****er right now as an example of everything that could go wrong with a thread.

Odine

Odine

• Supporters
  • 2,586 posts
Ten quid says monkeygirl is the first to kick the bucket.
  • monkeygirl +1 this

Zathras

Zathras

Not The One

• Members
  • 453 posts

And another 10 if its by COVID 19.

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 35,242 posts

RUDE

• Ms. Spam +1 this

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 19,988 posts

RUDE

monkeygirl is worth at least 50 points
  • monkeygirl +1 this

Zathras

Zathras

Not The One

• Members
  • 453 posts

:D

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 19,988 posts
And how many points am I worth?

Can I just put Rock and myself on my list?

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 35,428 posts

And how many points am I worth?

Can I just put Rock and myself on my list?

Dark... but funny. You guys have had it rough.

• monkeygirl +1 this

Odine

Odine

• Supporters
  • 2,586 posts

RUDE

Just jokes yo

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 35,242 posts

I put Rock on the Lando Death Pool like ten years ago, you're good. I just love Tami and will TOLERATE NO INSULT TO HER unless they come from me.

• monkeygirl and Odine +1 this

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,940 posts

Oh, so you only want to insult her in uncreative ways, then.

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 35,242 posts

Right, because insults directed at me instead are totally new and different.

Zathras

Zathras

Not The One

• Members
  • 453 posts

I put Rock on the Lando Death Pool like ten years ago, you're good. I just love Tami and will TOLERATE NO INSULT TO HER unless they come from me.

No insults are intended to anyone, just some dark humor.  I'm old and have asthma and other issues, so I'm at risk too. But if anyone took it as an insult, I'm sorry all. 

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 35,242 posts

man I was joking around with my RUDE post too guys, I know we're all just having fun

• Zathras and Darth Ender +1 this

Zathras

Zathras

Not The One

• Members
  • 453 posts

No problem, Krawlie.  I took your responses as joking.  

There might be some who do take it differently, though.  So, I was just putting it out there so they know it is joking.

• Darth Krawlie +1 this

Darth Ender

Darth Ender

• Members
  • 669 posts

Point of clarification.  What if I pick Ms. Spam and she gets killed in a farming accident?  Do I get points or does she have to die of Coronavirus?

• Odine +1 this

Zathras

Zathras

Not The One

• Members
  • 453 posts

Point of clarification.  What if I pick Ms. Spam and she gets killed in a farming accident?  Do I get points or does she have to die of Coronavirus?

Depends on where she dies.  If she catches covid19 in the hospital while being treated, it counts.

Reply to this topic