Coronavirus Pool?

monkeygirl

It is kind of interesting to see the maps of where it is spreading though. States where it is more spread out and less dense population wise haven't gotten it as bad yet. But it if you think about it they can't go to a store just two miles up the road.

Hypothetical question - if Trump had the 'rona and spread it around at his rallies causing dozens if not hundreds of deaths, would idiots still vote for him?

Yes!

Not the dead ones

Not necessarily. I wouldn't put it past the Trump campaign. Dead people "vote" all the time!

Anyone interested in some sort of guessing game regarding celebrities who get the virus? I don't want to do deaths as this is likely to touch each of us in some way before it's all over and that would be too much, even for me.

But just the coronavirus? NOT COVID-19?

So what's the difference between Corona Virus and a regular dead pool. Someone dies of a heart attack,etc, that likely touches someone here, too. If you're gonna do a corona pool, go all in and give extra points for dead people!

? A CELEBRITY Dead Pool won't likely kill someone's mother-in-law who posts here. Do I really have to explain?

I put Rock on the Lando Death Pool like ten years ago, you're good. I just love Tami and will TOLERATE NO INSULT TO HER unless they come from me.

No insults are intended to anyone, just some dark humor. I'm old and have asthma and other issues, so I'm at risk too. But if anyone took it as an insult, I'm sorry all.

Point of clarification. What if I pick Ms. Spam and she gets killed in a farming accident? Do I get points or does she have to die of Coronavirus?

Depends on where she dies. If she catches covid19 in the hospital while being treated, it counts.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.