WrestleMania

Darth Krawlie

John Cena had always had a big head. I would say that he looked off because of the hair. He is slimmed down even over the last time he wrestled. Makes sense for him to slim down. Never understood why the Rock got so jacked AFTER he stopped wrestling.

I always find it interesting when wrestlers come back after a break with a different physique and style to go along with it. I remember toward the end of the attitude era when HHH came back super jacked like that. Kane came back really slimmed down (right before losing the mask for the first time). Kane still had the same moveset, but I feel like HHH changed from being a more technical wrestler to a powerhouse brawler.

Even Big Show's recent transformation is cool-- even if he's still slow AF.

But yeah, Cena just looks off. I think you're right-- it may be the hair.

Rumor is that Tampa is probably front of the line for Mania 38 because all of the legwork is done. Not to mention the unfortunate situation which led to Mania being moved to the Performance Center. Obviously I'm rooting for it.

Since 37 is at the end of March instead of April next year, you can book a flight. Unfortunately the deep discounts the airlines were given are pretty much gone. I would have booked $120 round trip tix to LA yesterday.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.