WrestleMania

Darth Krawlie

If wrestling was always like that I'd love it so much more. An underscore. Teleportation. PUNCH SOUND EFFECTS. God it was so dumb and awesome.

The best part was the late-80s, B action action movie intro music. I thought I was a kid again watching HBO at 2AM. I knew when that "Never Surrender-esque" music hit I **** was about to get awesome. Taker is hit by a real tombstone! Bikertaker without that Limp Bizkit Rollin song. Allen. The only thing that was really missing was a really bad joke.

post-43608-0-63008700-1586063728_thumb.png

Just watched the Boneyard Match again. WWE now has the template for Taker's final match. It would be a shame for him not to go out this way. The ending of the Reigns match looks even more hokey now.

Not gonna lie I got a Kylo Ren vs Knights of Ren vibe when the druids surrounded Taker lol. I love how everyone disappeared like a video game when they got beat.

I think Charlotte winning means she's spending time in NXT. A high profile name to go up against AEW.

Shayna I see a couple of possibilities. One everyone expected hey to beat Becky so why not go the way. Build up Shayna a little more. Two Ronda Rousey will be back soon.

I don't think it's to crap on NXT.

Gronk really tried, so no hate or disrespect to him. But I really wish WWE would stop putting celebrities whom are not familiar with the product or wrestling culture into character roles. If Gronk (or any other celebrity) is familiar with this product, I think it would be great to show that off. For example, just watch this clip of Matthew McConaughey (towards the end) and talking about a wrestling story.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.