WrestleMania

Darth Krawlie

I guess we might as well give it its own thread.

I'm hoping this mess of a show ends up being a success. I really like the idea of a two night event, and I hope it goes well enough that it can be this way every year. WrestleKingdom has proven it can work in Japan, it's possible and I think likely WrestleMania can do it here.

Here are my predictions:

Rhea over Charlotte

McIntyre over Lesnar

Strowman/Roman over Goldberg

Shayna over Becky

Cena over Bray

Sasha Banks wins the Smackdown Women's five way

Undertaker over AJ

KO over Rollins

Miz and Morrison retain in the ladder match

Street Profits retain over Theory/Garza

Black over Lashley

Corbin over Elias

Edge over Orton

Sami over Bryan

Kabuki Warriors over Bliss/Cross

Ziggler over Otis

Who I want to win bolded.

Rhea over Charlotte

McIntyre over Lesnar

Strowman/Roman over Goldberg

Shayna over Becky

Cena over Bray

Sasha Banks wins the Smackdown Women's five way

Undertaker over AJ

KO over Rollins

Miz and Morrison retain in the ladder match

Street Profits retain over Theory/Garza

Black over Lashley

Corbin over Elias

Edge over Orton

Sami over Bryan

Kabuki Warriors over Bliss/Cross

Ziggler over Otis

It wouldn't surprise me if some of the outcomes changed because of the virus. Limited time to build a story. Uncertain path going forward after Mania.

I honestly thought Charlotte was a lock to beat Rhea. She works bounce back and forth between Raw and NXT. I think that's gone now. Rhea

Drew McIntyre has to be one of the locks.

With Reigns out I think it's Goldberg. Unless Nicholas interferes Braun's time almost never comes for a championship.

Shayna has to beat Becky. Will Shafir and Duke interfere? We know Rousey will be back at some point.

Bray Wyatt over Cena. This would have been a tough call at Ray Jay. They both live in the area. Cena is the bigger star. Now is the time to put over the current guy. Cena thought Bray should have won the last match at Mania.

The Bayley-Lacey Evans angle never got going. Sasha was eventually going to turn in Bayley. No time like the present.

You can't keep bringing back the Undertaker if he loses. I'm sure AJ will make it a great match.

It's WrestleMania. Faces usually go over heels. Kevin Owens.

If the Miz doesn't wrestle, I don't see a good reason to take the belts of of them. You know the Usos were probably scheduled to will this.

The Street Profits. Angel Garza lucked into a main roster spot and has been great. Austin Theory lucks into one, and he immediately reminds you that he last to Tyler Breeze last week. Raw's tag team scene has been jinxed.

Aleister Black. All that build for black and they never had a Mania opponent lined up.

As much as Baron Corbin finds ways to win these matches, maybe Elias finally gets a big moment. Maybe.

Edge. Come on. The feud will probably still go on, but it's Edge.

Sami Zayn. Daniel Bryan is into getting talent over these days. With no crowd the Yes movement has no juice.

The Kabuki Warriors. It's a shame the Pirate Princess has no pirate ship to enter from.

Ziggler over Otis. Too much of this story to tell for Otis to win.

Yep. They've done the last few weeks of TV that way. It's a...strange experience. I have a feeling after next week's TV, which is already taped, they'll have to go on hiatus for a while, with Florida now under stay at home orders.

WrestleMania has already been taped as well, and they're in editing phase right now.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.