Tiger King

Tank

OMG YES!

I started it last night. Trevor joined me about halfway through the 2nd episode. By the start of the third episode he threatened to "violate quarantine and make [me] sleep outside" for being "way too into this weird-ass ****". Apparently he hasn't forgiven me for making him watch Abducted in Plain Sight.

The funny thing is that there's no real conversation to be had about this show. It's just "omg you have to watch this shit show!" And then "omg wtf are these people?!?!" and "Carole's husband is totally kitty food" and "Joe Exotic for Prez!". But that's it. There's nothing else to say.

The funny thing is that there's no real conversation to be had about this show. It's just "omg you have to watch this **** show!" And then "omg wtf are these people?!?!" and "Carole's husband is totally kitty food" and "Joe Exotic for Prez!". But that's it. There's nothing else to say.

I disagree, you could rank the people from really realy awful human being to the most really really really awful human being.

The funny thing is that there's no real conversation to be had about this show. It's just "omg you have to watch this **** show!" And then "omg wtf are these people?!?!" and "Carole's husband is totally kitty food" and "Joe Exotic for Prez!". But that's it. There's nothing else to say.

I disagree, you could rank the people from really realy awful human being to the most really really really awful human being.

I'm right here.

Nope. A friend gave me her Netflix login so I could watch it and I only made it about 25 minutes in. Everyone of those people are mentally ill and theyre using animals as their props and showing them off for an income source. This has zero appeal to me and upsets me quite a bit

I ended up watching the whole series. Cerina hit it dead on. The show is a circus, just one shock factor after the next and it moved on before you really had time to process what you just saw. This is disappointing because there are plenty of missed opportunities to create meaningful content. For example, the show glossed over the conditions the staff members were living in and the pay they were recieving (and a woman losing her arm). Where was OSHA? Are they forced to work there? What about reaching out to actual experts in the field of wildlife preservation? Could the animals be trained to be released into the wild?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.