Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Just quit my job

8 replies to this topic

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,815 posts
it finally occurred to me that I only have half the capacity of a normal worker with my various health problems. And that that half capacity is still too much for me to take without destroying my health and personal life. So, I quit my job today.

Since I quit for health reasons, I get unemployment. Ill be using the time to apply for disability and look for a part time job that wont kill me. And be so, so grateful that that nightmare is finally over.
  • Jacen123, Ms. Spam, Darth Krawlie and 1 other +1 this

monkeygirl

monkeygirl

Advad Disagerer

• Administrator
  • 22,336 posts

wow. You're my HERO! You are so brave!!

• Iceheart +1 this

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,815 posts
Why, thank you! Im weirdly not even scared anymore. And I already got approved for unemployment, holy crap!
  • monkeygirl and Cerina +1 this

Cerina

Cerina

Now and forever...

• Admin
  • 30,080 posts

By the end of the week you're going to feel like a new woman! I glad you finally quit that hellhole filled with those ***holes. 

• Iceheart and monkeygirl +1 this

Odine

Odine

• Supporters
  • 2,560 posts
I mean, a lot of people are gonna lose their jobs anyway with all this Covid carry on. Good on you for getting out early! **** the man.
  • Iceheart and monkeygirl +1 this

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,815 posts
Thank you! I woke up with grand plans for my first day of freedom, despite the lockdown. So far, Ive taken two naps.
  • Ms. Spam and Cerina +1 this

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 18,183 posts

omg HA!

R.CAllen

R.CAllen

walking

• 4,143 posts

Good for you! I, naturally, hope it all works out for the best!

• Iceheart +1 this

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 19,895 posts
I envy you right now. I like my job but distance working doesnt help my relationship with my boss. Shell completely berate me vi email or chat, but in person is completely different. Ive called her a couple times after getting her emails and whatever is always no big deal and most of the time its literally a few words she wants changed in a letter Im going to send out.

I really wish I worked for any other supervisor in my division.

Reply to this topic