NFL season

Metropolis

31 minutes ago, Metropolis said:

Obviously biased but they did can it down the middle. That was a penalty.

The same penalty should have been called on Tampa for holding in the end zone.  The guy was dragging on his jersey i the same manner.

Green Bay probably wouldn’t have scored with less than 40 seconds,  if it would have been 4th and long for Tampa Bay.

The crowd at Arrowhead looks even larger than last weekend. It looks like it’s about 30% filled.  Even the upper decks have quite a crowd.

8 minutes ago, Darth Krawlie said:

I wish the Bucs would wear the creamsicle throwback uniforms for the Super Bowl.

It's been seven years since we did throwbacks. The league's one helmet rule had prevented is from wearing them. They are suppose to lift that rule for next season. Besides the NFL probably wouldn't allow it. 

Because of the concussion protocols players are only allowed to use "one" helmet for the season. Teams that have done throwbacks have been able to do so because it only required the removal of the decal. The Bucs couldn't do so because their helmets are pewter and the throwbacks are white.

Super happy for Bucs fans but man I am so not ready for the endless sucking on Tom Brady's ego montages.  So many other good stories out there to do besides how old Tom Brady managed to brave the cold of Lambeau and beat the Packers. Brady can thank the Super Bowl gods that the Super Bowl will be home because it will be nice and warm for his old arms and legs.

I fell asleep during the Buffalo loss. You could see they were getting frustrated and taking it out when I woke up briefly in the fourth.

15 hours ago, Ms. Spam said:

Super happy for Bucs fans but man I am so not ready for the endless sucking on Tom Brady's ego montages.  So many other good stories out there to do besides how old Tom Brady managed to brave the cold of Lambeau and beat the Packers. Brady can thank the Super Bowl gods that the Super Bowl will be home because it will be nice and warm for his old arms and legs.

I fell asleep during the Buffalo loss. You could see they were getting frustrated and taking it out when I woke up briefly in the fourth.

Tom Brady must have made a deal with the devil. I've never seen a QB that had so many things align for him, even when he was sucking on the field. The dude threw 3 interceptions in the second half and was bailed out by the defense. I'm not even going to talk about the other crazy things that had happened.

• 2 weeks later...

So my grandson's other grandmother works these super bowls. They have to provide their own travel and hotels. I'm exhausted they get to work seeing you the field, sidelines, and halftime shows. A few years ago sure got on television by being behind Bill Belichick during America the Beautiful. She also got on television being front row of the stage when Bruno Mars performed. Don't know if she'll get on TV today. My son in law asked her to grab him some confetti if they Bucs win today. I asked him if he was going to frame the confetti. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.