• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just got an Amber Alert on my phone. It turns out that the Cowboys defense has gone missing. They were last seen getting on a team bus.

Philip Rivers to the Colts. It's an upgrade over Brissett.   Drew Brees staying the Saints. Shocker!   Teddy Bridgewater signs with the Panthers. I would have thought they're new coach would have want

I really doubt that we are going to have an NFL season this year. The outbreaks since businesses have started opening up, have seen a massive increase in infected cases. The county I live in (Collin C

Posted Images

The Bucs players talked about the night and day difference when they allowed fans for the Chargers game. The noise they pump into the stadium is a steady crowd did which I've seen some players refer to as white noise. It's not 60-70 thousand, but the players do play to the fans

It's the playoffs. They don't need a small crowd to pump them up, or they are playing for all the wrong reasons.

Cowboys have had over 20,000 in their stadium for most of the season. It didn't help their sorry asses win games.

The upper deck is probably closed off. Even if you have six feet between ticketed seats it can still look like a lot. Especially since we've gotten used to seeing completely empty stadiums.

There are people in the upper levels. The crowd density on the lower decks is at about 60-70% capacity.

I hope Mahomes isn’t diagnosed with a concussion. I can’t imagine the Browns and Bills in the AFC Championship game.

CBBDA429-4D8E-46E3-BAD7-E8BC326A670F.jpeg

Man that was a hell of a game. I hope the Browns can be back next year, I'd love to see them finally get over the hump. And while I'll be rooting for the Bills next week, it's hard not to love the Chiefs too, so I won't be too upset when they make it two straight SB appearances. Hopefully Mahomes is okay.

The Bucs offense hasn't exactly looked all that great either, if not for the 3 (2 by Brees) turnovers by the Saints. We've all known how good the Bucs defense has played though.

Does anyone else see an article about the Washington Football Team and on a glance thinks that it says WTF? I wonder how many articles were written at the beginning of the season that had an actual headline that said WTF WFT.

3 picks for Brady! 

Green Bay just gave this game away. Kicking a field goal did nothing for them, especially when they think that they are going to keep Tampa from getting a single 1st down that will end the game.