NFL season

Metropolis

Drew Brees has 5 fractured ribs that resulted in a collapsed lung. They say he'll be out for at least a week, which sounds pretty absurd, considering the injury.

Nick Folk was seriously injured in the final minute of the game tonight. The game was pretty much over, so the injury he received just added salt to the wound of the loss. The Bears aren't doing the guy any favors with their offensive play calling.

It was such a long day of working and going to the game, I didn't even have the energy to be upset. i think we've had 3 home Monday Night games since we've had season tickets, and the only one we've won was a game against a bad Colts team with Curtis Painter starting at QB. And even that was a close game.

Dallas Cowboys strength coach Marcus Paul fell ill (at the Star) and was rushed to the hospital on Monday. He passed away today at the age of 54. That's truly sad...It sounds to me like he may of had some kind of heart issue. They have not spoken of his cause of death.

Dallas has to be tanking. There’s no way a team would shoot itself not once, but twice on 4th down. The pass on 4th and inches was bad enough, but doing and end around on their own twenty is about as stupid as it gets. Those dumb ass plays pretty much gave Washington 14 points.

That's pretty much what has happened with the new Cowboys stadium. I used to attend Cowboys games at Texas Stadium, and you could get really good seats for under $100 per person. Now, a nosebleed seat will set you back about $200, and that doesn't include the  $50 for decent parking.

Yeah, I don't get to go to a Cowboys game for that reason. I've been to sooooo many Falcon's and Hawks games back when the Omni was up in Atlanta because of suckiness of the team though. LOL. I still miss old Ted Turner Stadium. The new Braves stadium is closer to my Dad's house in Cobb county. Some of the best things have been torn down for monstrosities. Like the Astro Dome. 

On 11/29/2020 at 9:29 PM, Gamevet said:

I'd love to one day attend a game at that Stadium. It's a perfect place for outdoor games. It's a shame that the Chargers had to leave San Diego. I've always loved the weather there.

There are rumors that the Bucs will be getting a retractable roof. The story hasn't said whether it will be on Raymond James or a brand new stadium. If the Glazers foot the bill I could care less. It is a good outdoor stadium. Since it faces north-south being on the visitors side of the stadium sucked. For a 1 o'clock game it was ALL sun. On the home side the sun is behind you by 2.

I always thought that Dolphin Stadium looked good for the Marlins when set up for baseball. Looked good on television. Then after all those years I went to a game. It was fine the first two innings. After a rain delay it was brutal that final 7 innings. It was soooo damned got and humid. Tropicana Field might not be a great ballpark but it is super comfortable. I haven't been to Marlins Park yet.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.