Thanks refs!

2 horrible missed calls is inexcusable.

i’m about to turn this shit show off. I'm predicting that the 2 Mikes aren't here next season. They're getting totally outcoached every week and I don't see any fire on the sidelines. McCarthy should have been all over the refs when that PI wasn't called.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just got an Amber Alert on my phone. It turns out that the Cowboys defense has gone missing. They were last seen getting on a team bus.

Philip Rivers to the Colts. It's an upgrade over Brissett.   Drew Brees staying the Saints. Shocker!   Teddy Bridgewater signs with the Panthers. I would have thought they're new coach would have want

I really doubt that we are going to have an NFL season this year. The outbreaks since businesses have started opening up, have seen a massive increase in infected cases. The county I live in (Collin C

Posted Images

McCarthy's staff is just mind numbing dumb. Their QB gets stripped sacked, the Eagles defensive lineman jumps on the ball and is stripped by Conner Williams. An Eagles DB picks up the ball and scores a touchdown. Dallas doesn't even bother to challenge the ball being down and now they're screwed. That coaching staff is horrible!

If there was one thing I looked forward to with Brady coming here was his influence as a leader in the locker room. I rooted for Jameis, but if he were the qb now we'd be 4-3 at best. Probably 3-4. That's if he didn't cut down on the turnovers. Tonight will be a barometer. We've lost the last three to the Giants in games we should have won. Especially last year. We should win this game by at least 10 of we don't turn the ball over.

There's no Eli to turn over the apple cart. Giants stink!

The 49'ers just can't get a (no pun intended) break. Kittle is out for 8 weeks with a broken bone in his foot and Jimmy G is expected to be out for 6 weeks with an ankle injury.

Jalen Smith is an idiot. Dallas had Pittsburgh on a 3 and out, when Smith reaches out, grazes the helmet and slaps the shoulder pad of Ben. Instant 1st down that led to a touchdown.

He’s good for one or 2 stupid penalties that just don’t make sense.