NFL season

Metropolis

Thanks refs!

2 horrible missed calls is inexcusable.

i’m about to turn this shit show off. I'm predicting that the 2 Mikes aren't here next season. They're getting totally outcoached every week and I don't see any fire on the sidelines. McCarthy should have been all over the refs when that PI wasn't called.

McCarthy's staff is just mind numbing dumb. Their QB gets stripped sacked, the Eagles defensive lineman jumps on the ball and is stripped by Conner Williams. An Eagles DB picks up the ball and scores a touchdown. Dallas doesn't even bother to challenge the ball being down and now they're screwed. That coaching staff is horrible!

If there was one thing I looked forward to with Brady coming here was his influence as a leader in the locker room. I rooted for Jameis, but if he were the qb now we'd be 4-3 at best. Probably 3-4. That's if he didn't cut down on the turnovers. Tonight will be a barometer. We've lost the last three to the Giants in games we should have won. Especially last year. We should win this game by at least 10 of we don't turn the ball over.

Jalen Smith is an idiot. Dallas had Pittsburgh on a 3 and out, when Smith reaches out, grazes the helmet and slaps the shoulder pad of Ben. Instant 1st down that led to a touchdown.

He’s good for one or 2 stupid penalties that just don’t make sense.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.