NFL season

Metropolis

3 hours ago, Gamevet said:

It’s gonna take some time. They can win a lot of games with that defense.

I know. It's just that even when you add pieces or change coaches it still looks the same on the field. We were 2-0 two years ago so winning the opener only makes me feel good for a week. Hey we lost to the Saints in the season opener in 2002. We finished that year pretty strong.:D

What makes me feel better is that I saved $500 by fixing my wife's car myself (with help from the kid).

They have offensive line issues that were exposed by Donald. Conner Williams constantly got thrown to the ground and Steele at Right Tackle is just a rookie. Dak was hitting his targets, when he wasn't scrambling for his life, and he'll certainly put up impressive numbers with that receiver trio. But, if the offensive line can't do its job, that offense will be exposed by top tier defensive fronts.

They need to get Pollard out of kick off returns. The moron tries to catch the ball at the 1 yard line and drops it, leaving the Cowboys offense in the hole. It ended up being a safety.

He constantly tries to bring it out and very rarely makes a gain over just letting it go.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.