NFL season

Metropolis

I just read that Brady had a senior moment. I know the Bucs didn’t have time outs, and certainly no one would think Brady of all players would have a moment where he would forget what down it was... then again no one is perfect, except for the Dolphins... all said, was his helmet‘s mic not working? You’d think the coaching staff would be yelling what down it was prior to.

Chucky’s Raiders have shut down the Chiefs in the second half and topped it off with a Jeff Heath interception of Mahoney.

i was wondering where Jeff Heath had gone. The stupid cowboys let him go, and I’ve thought for the longest time that he was one of the better players in the secondary. He’s a hell of a lot better than the safeties they have now.

Dallas Cowboys tackle, Tyron Smith, will undergo season ending neck surgery.

3 hours ago, Metropolis said:

The only thing worse than political punditry is sports analysis. How is the Cam Newton MVP talk going now? Every year you pretty much know you can't nail down teams until weeks 6-8. Every year they jump on a bandwagon after week one. 

Well, Covid 19 really put a hard stop to the Pats season, with Cam being out for 2 weeks without practice. That's a huge setback.

Honestly I was at work checking scores and saw the final of that game. Had I picked Denver I wouldn't have cared lol. 

Kinda like now. I didn't even pay attention as to whether Garrapolo was playing tonight. After that game against the Dolphins, his could I not pick the Rams if the backup was playing. I need a hot steak.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.