NFL season

Metropolis

The only sports right now is the NFL hot stove. Other than the Masked Singer I got nothing.

Tom Brady expected to sign with the Bucs tomorrow. I should be happy right? But it's 43 year old Brady. Not even 33 year old Brady. We haven't made the playoffs since '07. The year we got season tickets. Tom Brady.....wow.

Philip Rivers to the Colts. It's an upgrade over Brissett.

Drew Brees staying the Saints. Shocker!

Teddy Bridgewater signs with the Panthers. I would have thought they're new coach would have wanted a more dynamic qb.

Don't get me started on Ryan Tannehill. Good for him, but damn! 29.5 million. Nick Foles is laughing.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I talked to my ticket rep and he said as of now the plan is to play in front of a full stadium. Teams have changed their refund policy because of covid just in case things change. Things could still change but as of now almost all season ticket holders for all the teams have paid in full. He said all rumors right now are just that. He said he would call and email me if/when something changes.

I really doubt that we are going to have an NFL season this year. The outbreaks since businesses have started opening up, have seen a massive increase in infected cases. The county I live in (Collin County in Texas) has seen a massive jump of over 3,000 new cases of intected people.

In other news, Dallas Cowboys running back, Zeke Elliot has been confirmed to have contracted the virus. It was also confirmed that Dez Bryant has caught it, but after a review, it was confirmed that he dropped it.

• 2 months later...

Can we change the name of this to NFL 2020 season. Don't want to talk football in the pick em thread.

1. My wife is waking to work tomorrow because it's game time!!!

2. I knew I should have changed my pick to Washington. You can't trust Philly.

3. TB12 taking it in for the first td. How poetic.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.