3 hours ago, Gamevet said:

It’s gonna take some time. They can win a lot of games with that defense.

I know. It's just that even when you add pieces or change coaches it still looks the same on the field. We were 2-0 two years ago so winning the opener only makes me feel good for a week. Hey we lost to the Saints in the season opener in 2002. We finished that year pretty strong.:D

What makes me feel better is that I saved $500 by fixing my wife's car myself (with help from the kid).

They have offensive line issues that were exposed by Donald. Conner Williams constantly got thrown to the ground and Steele at Right Tackle is just a rookie. Dak was hitting his targets, when he wasn't scrambling for his life, and he'll certainly put up impressive numbers with that receiver trio. But, if the offensive line can't do its job, that offense will be exposed by top tier defensive fronts.

I’m guessing that they thought the ball wouldn’t make it 10 yards, and didn’t want to risk touching the ball without getting possession. The moment they touch it, it’s a live ball and Dallas can then touch the ball legally without getting a penalty.

Bosa has a torn ACL and will be out for the rest of the season. Jimmy G. has a high ankle sprain. Not a  good start of the season for the 49’ers.

The Giants may have lost Barkley for the season as well.

What a kicker the Chiefs have! A 58 yard field goal for the win and he nailed it twice, with a Chargers timeout killing the 1st kick. He’d nailed a 53 yarder, but a false start pushed it back 5 yards.