You got some of those virusesses?

So my daughter had back to school orientation today. This little turd sitting in front of her had his mask off the entire time the teacher was talking. Then as we were leaving he had it down below his nose and she just walked right up to him and pulled it over his nose and said there you go.

She is my new hero.

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not trying to take over this thread--it's supposed to be about COVID not my parents--but they called to tell us to come out anyway. My mom is only allowed to visit my dad once a week now anyway, so th

I think the people like that are the most afraid. They're afraid of anything being slightly outside the norm. Afraid of having to make hard choices and deal with things not being as expected. We're al

Morning receptionist texts me out of the blue this morning - "We are starting to get our freedoms back and people are loving it!" I texted back "yeah, the vaccine rollout is happening so fast, I di

Posted Images

I am a mask nazi at school. I will send a kid to OCS (On campus suspension) if they don't wear it all day properly. And we talk all the time about the action of washing your hands and I often say "Now let us practice washing our hands!"

I wasn't feeling well on Monday, so I got a test so my kids can go to school. It was negative.

Today my son got sent home with a sore throat. They said he only needs to get tested if he still has it tomorrow, otherwise if he's symptom free he can go. 

We have so many parents at my daughter's school who are screaming to not have to wear masks any more and basically have the school operate like its 2019. Do these people live in some sort of altered reality?

Honestly, I might not be able to keep my daughter there if they listen to people like this.

I think the people like that are the most afraid. They're afraid of anything being slightly outside the norm. Afraid of having to make hard choices and deal with things not being as expected. We're all struggling with life no longer being what we considered normal, but these are people who are SO wrapped up in what they viewed as normal that they can't deal with anything even slightly outside of that, let alone a global pandemic. Life must be ordered the way they want it, or it's wrong and evil.

And they have the temerity to call mask wearers cowards. 

In good news, the school laid out their COVID protocols in a very clear and concise manner today and it's basically "have symptoms, stay home until they are gone, even with a negative test".

I've always chalked it up to utter selfishness at being inconvenienced, but you might be on to something there.