You got some of those virusesses?

Ms. Spam

Looks like I probably have it, and already have double pneumonia.

It's been nice knowing you.

Dude.

Would you rather I say it hasn't been nice?

Dibs on the hot wife

Dude.

She is hot, I don't blame him.

No clue at all. I rarely leave the house, always wear a mask, if I do go out it's not to spend extensive time with people, and I wash my hands and sanitize constantly. I have no clue how I got sick period.

I did see my brother back on July 1, and he tested positive on the 21st, but that was outside and wearing masks and I kept over 6 feet away from everyone.

But I'm increasingly convinced that I have it. I feel worse every day. I couldn't even find the energy to eat breakfast today, although I did manage to get some lunch. I'm struggling for each breath, and I can barely speak without feeling like I'm going to pass out.

Dont feel bad, the jokes help.

But I do appreciate the support. Im trying to downplay things somewhat for the family, so its nice to have somewhere to just be honest.

Im at the ER, but my oxygen is currently back in low-normal so Ive got quite a wait.

Between 2-4 PM it didnt get up above 86, and my heart rate was in the 200s, but Im apparently having the opposite of white coat syndrome right now.

The waiting room wasnt full, but they were out of beds for a long time.

Dr. Birx says were up to be the next hot spot, so we got that going for us

Got home around 2:30. A quick shower and bed by 3.

The nurse was commenting that in addition to the Covid stuff, people are also back to treating the ER like a primary care physician. One woman in the waiting room got sick of waiting and yelled that she has corona. It would be more meaningful if you didnt already tell them your foot hurts and if they didnt hear you say that claiming corona would get you back faster.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.