You got some of those virusesses?

Ms. Spam

12 hours ago, Gamevet said:

My wife has had Covid since last weekend. She’s made at me for having it and her catching it from me.

she had it in February and I managed just fine, not to catch it from her.

Ahh man. It's a pretty tall order to not expect to catch COVID from a spouse if they have it! Hope she recovers well 

We had a upper respiratory event happen in the house and even the cats got super sick. To the point I had to lose Cheetoh because there was nothing the vet could do he was in total organ shut down before we figured out he was that bad as the others had sniffles and sneezes. I swear I brought it home from school and to this day I feel guilty. I hope you feel better soon - both of you!

• 4 months later...

I got the bivalent vaccine the day before yesterday. Feel kind of tired; injection site a little sore to the touch. Them’s the breaks! Still, excited to discover what kind of bivalve it’s going to turn me into. An oyster? A clam? A cockle? Mussel? Scallops? Won’t be able to eat myself, oh well. Not sure why I’m complaining; haven’t been able to manage that so far, not that I would want to, oh no. Yet nevertheless and nonetheless it remains an honour and a privilege for a pharmacist to transform me into an animal having a shell consisting of two halves joined together by an elastic ligament at the hinge, so as to open and shut like a book. At long last!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Thanks! My son had such a super mild case, we had no idea that it was Covid until days after he was feeling better (which only took about half a day).  My wife is already mostly feeling better, aside from taste issues and some head congestion.  I haven’t had it too bad either, fortunately.  Night time has been weird when I get shivers in bed but  basically no fever. The coughing is also painful for some of my incision sites from my surgery. I’m trying out some things to help with that since I pretty much always cough for awhile after respiratory Jeff too s clear up.

My parents, who are staying with us for a bit to help out during my surgery recovery, have unfortunately had higher fevers and have been more achy with it. Hopefully they start to feel better within the next day or so, too.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.