You got some of those virusesses?

Ms. Spam

2 hours ago, Tank said:

Got Moderna shot part 2 the Modernaing

I have zero energy and my limbs feel like they weigh a thousand pounds.

I felt like I was moving through Jello for a couple of days. Hope you feel better soon.

Reading all the side effects related here makes me feel some kind of way. Got my second Pfizer dose on Monday. Tuesday my arm was a bit sore at the injection site, and I was a bit tired. Nothing awful at all. Wednesday I was completely fine.  Should I feel guilty?

Send them our way. Our state opened up to everyone today and people are bitching about how hard it is to find one.

Don't get me wrong, it's a pain in the ass on most websites. But the county health department posts the next day's appointments almost daily at 2pm, and an hour or so afterwards there are always 1000+ appointments. Then if you go over the Cascades there are tons of appointments because they don't want their Bill Gates implant.

11 hours ago, Jacen123 said:

I volunteered at our mass vaccination clinic yesterday.  Between the pause on J&J and a waning interest in vaccines from certain segments of the population, it was a slow day.  I really hope it picks back up again soon here.

Thanks for volunteering! I think that's awesome! I went to a mass injection site. San Antonio has two going right now with the Alamo Dome opening up soon and a few others in conjunction with the Catholic Churches around San Antonio. I have to say San Antonio has been trying very hard to do the right thing and get people vaccinated. No appointments now. I just showed up at the one nearest to me. It had clearly marked places to go. It was pretty quick. 

7 hours ago, Destiny Skywalker said:

Send them our way. Our state opened up to everyone today and people are bitching about how hard it is to find one.

Don't get me wrong, it's a pain in the ass on most websites. But the county health department posts the next day's appointments almost daily at 2pm, and an hour or so afterwards there are always 1000+ appointments. Then if you go over the Cascades there are tons of appointments because they don't want their Bill Gates implant.

There is a lot of that here too. I was talking to a dyed in the wool Bernie voter and he's waiting and choosing not to get it. I actually volunteered to pick him up and drive him down for the free shot and he was like I'll wait. 

13 hours ago, Hobbes said:

I saw a car today with a bunch of far right bumper stickers and one of them was "Stay home/ Slave Lives".  I can't even. 

Oh man. Like that's asking for trouble in some parking lots. 

Not too bad the day after. Random joint aches, headache that comes and goes, low key narcolepsy.

This is basically how I feel when a date stays over and we drink to much before going to bed. Except in this case the date must have had a fetish for punching the same part of my arm for a few hours.

My pain was not bad, about like being sore after a workout.  However, literally all week, I had zero energy and had to take days off work.  I slept almost all day most of the days off.   Also, had an upset stomach and a headache on Wed.  

Modern or Pfizer?

With Moderna, it seems like you should expect to feel tired after 8-12 hours, then probably expect to feel like crap the next day. After about a day, expect to feel tired and “off” for a couple days. Seth described it as feeling like his limbs weighed a lot. My description was like I was moving through Jello. Not anything major, but everything takes more effort. On day three, if you have a penis it falls off, but the good news is Katie will grow one. 

11 minutes ago, Destiny Skywalker said:

Wait I'm gonna get a penis? How do you guys run with those things?

Wear boxer briefs or briefs that are the right size and it stays in place. And it’s just the penis, so you don’t have to worry about the testicles.

Science is weird.

I didn’t feel much for about 12 hours, then I just felt achy and feverish for 24 hours.  After that, I felt like normal again.  My wife got it similarly, but also had a headache.  Most people we know had similar side effects, too.  A few had almost none and one had them last for about three days.

Got vaccinated on Sunday. Pfizer. Did not hurt a bit when I was stabbed w/the needle, unsurprisingly, because I am so brave and strong and big. (Must confess, though, that the injected arm was kind of sore and ache-y for much of the first few days afterwards. I'm going to chalk that up to causes unknown, can't be helped, certainly no reason whatsoever to doubt how brave and strong and big I am. I also felt very tired but that's kind of par for the course w/me; your brave strong big boy is also a sleepy sleepy sleepy boy.)

Looking forward to repeating the process and getting my second shot in ... August!??????

On 4/23/2021 at 8:12 PM, Ms. Spam said:

AUGUST? WTH?

I know, right!?!!!!!!1!

On 4/24/2021 at 2:37 AM, Destiny Skywalker said:

Well, they really didn't study EVERY scenario. Does it have to do more with supply or with actual evidence?

The former, I think.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.