You got some of those virusesses?

Ms. Spam

I hope that the new expansion to include teachers lets you get vaccinated really soon, Spam.  That is just about the only new out of this state recently that I am happy about even if it did require pressure from the Federal government to finally get it.

On 3/6/2021 at 11:47 PM, Destiny Skywalker said:

They apparently vaccinated 600 teachers in our school district today with the new Johnson & Johnson one-dose vaccine. This is awesome news.

We are getting absolutely rocked with not having coverage/ subs because a lot of our staff got the second vaccination about the same time and ours is staggered.  Hopefully your district staggers the second shot.  

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, RUAJedi2 said:

Ravenous hunger is the first symptom after receiving the microchip which is really the mark of the beast. 

Well shit. I got chipped a while ago.

Thats insane with those drive thru lines. Ive taken my dad for both doses and have gotten the single shot J+J shot myself and all 3 of those times were in and out in a half hour and 15 minutes of that is because they make you wait after the shot to see if you have an allergic reaction. 

11 hours ago, The Choc said:

Thats insane with those drive thru lines. Ive taken my dad for both doses and have gotten the single shot J+J shot myself and all 3 of those times were in and out in a half hour and 15 minutes of that is because they make you wait after the shot to see if you have an allergic reaction. 

Same. Mine was at Kroger and the longest part was the wait afterward. But I was able to walk around and do some shopping.

Well yeah, how many million people live in your city? You can get a shot at almost every pharmacy around here and at several other large distribution sites, but NRG Stadium looks like that picture every day regardless. It's a hefty operation to vaccinate 4+ million people as quickly as possible. 

3 hours ago, Cerina said:

Well yeah, how many million people live in your city? You can get a shot at almost every pharmacy around here and at several other large distribution sites, but NRG Stadium looks like that picture every day regardless. It's a hefty operation to vaccinate 4+ million people as quickly as possible. 

I got super lucky. It’s really hard to get a spot here. It was absolutely amazing that I was able to get a shot.

My brother in law has been in line for hours at a mass vaccination site.

We don't have any drive-in vaccination sites here, but the county/city clinic does an absolutely great job getting thousands of people in and out each day it is running.  They let us go in 15 minutes before our appointment time, so I was done about 5 minutes after my scheduled time.  It was great.

I live in a somewhat rural area but my dad lives in a very populated area on Long Island. Plus I know alot of people who live in NYC and none have said they had any kind of extreme waits. I know NY is pretty strict about where you can get it. I had to get it in my county and in more populated counties its by zip codes. I know some sites in Brooklyn and Queens you have to live in only 2 or 3 zip codes to be able to go  to those sites. 

I honestly kinda feel guilty. I don't qualify yet, but they're not allowed to ask you anymore, so Katie just signed me up. I'm a little nervous about it because things have gone so well for us the last few months that I don't want to stir up any bad karma. But also fuck it I want this over with.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.