You got some of those virusesses?

Ms. Spam

I'll confess that I do have a secret Facebook account for a particular group. But I created an email address specifically for it so it doesn't give any notifications that I've joined the anyone who has my email.

'...that stupid Plandemic YouTube video.'

A co-worker asked me sincerely how I can just dismiss it outright. I don't even know what to say to him. WHAT do I say to hiM?

just tell him it's controlled opposition by our reptilian shapeshifter overlords.

We did a social distancing mother's day with my friends Mom. I stopped in a Walmart in uber GOP territory in Boerne to pick up iced tea and drinks to go with Chinese take out that we were going to eat in the backyard all spread out. That Walmart was WILD. They had the doors roped off for entry and egress through certain ways, and Walmart employees counting people on the tablets, but no one was asked to wear a mask or to go in through the correct ENTER section. No carts were being cleaned and people were doing the right cart thing and bringing them in from the parking lot and touching them but no gloves. Only 25% of the customers wore masks. I bought what I needed, self checked out, wiped everything down with a wipe and cleaned it and washed my hands three different times. It was surreal. There was even signs to support our president don't wear a mask. JEZUS.

We did a social distancing mother's day with my friends Mom. I stopped in a Walmart in uber GOP territory in Boerne to pick up iced tea and drinks to go with Chinese take out that we were going to eat in the backyard all spread out. That Walmart was WILD. They had the doors roped off for entry and egress through certain ways, and Walmart employees counting people on the tablets, but no one was asked to wear a mask or to go in through the correct ENTER section. No carts were being cleaned and people were doing the right cart thing and bringing them in from the parking lot and touching them but no gloves. Only 25% of the customers wore masks. I bought what I needed, self checked out, wiped everything down with a wipe and cleaned it and washed my hands three different times. It was surreal. There was even signs to support our president don't wear a mask. JEZUS.

are ppl wearing masks in san antonio? only like 5-10% of ppl are wearing masks down here even tho they're required by law in oaxaca. the only business that i know of that actually requires them is the bank ironically.

The city of San Antonio is requiring face coverings. I'd say 90% compliance in Bexar county. I am curious to see what the rate will be for infections in Boerne as they also had a OPEN BOERNE rally at the court house on Saturday.

So I'm going to admit that I haven't been out much since this all started. I've literally not been in another indoor building other than my own home except for a quick stop in to a doctor's office to pick up an Rx. The only other place I've been is the pharmacy drive thru window. So I finally went into Staples to drop off a UPS package on Sunday. No one was there, everyone wearing masks. My husband is the one who has been going to the grocery and hardware store, he said Lowe's is a shitshow, but the grocery store has been really good.

I go on runs, obviously not wearing a mask for that. Sometimes it's hard to maintain spacing when passing people on the sidewalk, especially when I'm running with my daughter on her bike (I'm not making her go in the street on a busy road). Some people are so clueless it kills me.

I'm kinda hoping the pandemic kills enough Trump voters through ignorance that Biden wins in November. Because I really need to have some sort of sense restored to the world that things are done right. I don't even trust ordering food to go now.

I have a friend who lives in the Detroit area. Is it true people will get arrested if they are caught by the police walking around in public? My friend says this is happening, and he is a cool guy, but he is also a conspiracy nut, in all honesty, so I am not sure what to believe.

Funny thing about Michigan. Michigan is Greater Detroit (basically the entirety of the area below the eastern "thumb" with Flint at the north edge), the lower west side of the lower peninsula (with Lansing at the eastern border and Grand Rapids/Kalamazoo in the center), "Up North" (the "finger" part of the mitten) and the upper peninsula (basically Wisconsin). They're four distinct areas with four different populations and cultures that all happen to be wrapped up into one state government. I live west of Grand Rapids. I have no clue what's going on in Detroit, unless it's big enough to make state or national level news. That did not make state or national level news.

That being said, even my own brother, who is usually very rational and well-informed, was SHOCKED that we were just driving around the countryside for something to do, because they had heard that the lockdown orders were being so strictly enforced that any non-essential car use would be prosecuted. Never true. But a WHOLE lot of people never bothered to actually read the real orders, they just took little snippets they heard and extrapolated from there.

It's been almost two years since the last time I logged into my Facebook account. I highly recommend a Facebook-free life.

It sounds like we wont enter full Phase 2 any earlier than June 1. They are letting a few counties where there are minimal cases enter Phase 2 earlier.

We got a very comical email from our state soccer association about their guidelines for Phases 2-4. In Phase 2, teams can begin practicing with less than 5 players at a time. Hilarious. I think they are doing this so that the clubs can justify starting to charge us again, which is totally ridiculous. Just goes to show that they are all about the economics, not player safety.

Ok, I'm asking because I'm genuinely befuddled. Can anyone tell me why these churches feel they absolutely HAVE to be open and free to mingle in person? I'm religious, and I don't get it. Our local churches have been doing online services, outreach, etc without having everyone in one building. I get that some smaller churches may not be able to afford fancy A/V equipment, but it doesn't seem like its the small guys complaining. My husband says its money (tithes), plain and simple. Pisses me off, because he's probably right.

Current news is Trump is taking Hydroxychloriquine as a preventative measure. Supposedly. Ive read about the side effects of that stuff, and I have a hard time believing an elderly man can keep up a full and intense work schedule and deal with those side effects.

Now, the study I saw is that the stuff actually killed more people from the heart disturbances it causes than it saved from the Covid. And I cant see Trump having a particularly strong heart since he refuses to exercise and eats like a slacker teenager.

Now, what is the GOP going to do when theyve put all their eggs in one basket, and that basket dies?

He's not taking it, he's just trying to convince everyone he is. Pelosi calling him morbidly obese might make him do it though lol.

I agree, he's not actually taking it, he's just saying he is. My question is whether its just his pride trying to push the cure he promoted or if he owns stock in the company that manufactures it?

Someone did a report on the stock angle. He owns stock, but its worth something like a few thousand dollars and its owned through a fund and he probably wasnt even aware of it, since he isnt aware of many things.

I wouldnt be surprised either way. His doctor might have also given him some Good and Plenty and told him it was medicine.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.