You got some of those virusesses?

Ms. Spam

Fortunately Trump doesn't have the authority to force anything to go back to normal. The only thing he can do to get things back to normal is quit and let a real person be president.

I no longer am certain of that. Biden is certainly not helping matters by acting like a grandpa who cant figure out how people keep posting stuff on his Facebook.

Hes basically hiding and saying he doesnt know how to use the technology, but the technology is pretty simple. Especially when you can hire people.

But remember, Trump is overseeing a collapsing economy and thats the only thing he thinks about. And it sounds like hes about to go toe-to-toe with many governors and try to force people back to work. If he fails, hes weak. If he succeeds, people die and hes stupid.

I never thought I would say this, but I really wish Obama could run again.

I just have to tell myself it's gonna happen so I won't be crushed if it does, like last time. I wasn't at all prepared for that, I intend to be this time.

I enjoy elections like a spectator sport, and there are a lot of races this year I'm paying attention to. I really, really hope they go a certain way, but I have to hedge my bets for my own mental health.

Right now, my plan is to take November 4 off, and get a bottle of whiskey to either celebrate or mourn depending on what happens. If somehow Trump and McConnell both lose, I might need two bottles.

I no longer am certain of that. Biden is certainly not helping matters by acting like a grandpa who cant figure out how people keep posting stuff on his Facebook.

Hes basically hiding and saying he doesnt know how to use the technology, but the technology is pretty simple. Especially when you can hire people.

But remember, Trump is overseeing a collapsing economy and thats the only thing he thinks about. And it sounds like hes about to go toe-to-toe with many governors and try to force people back to work. If he fails, hes weak. If he succeeds, people die and hes stupid.

I never thought I would say this, but I really wish Obama could run again.

Trump's approval rating is about the highest its ever been.

Here's the thing about approval rating: it means exactly jack shit. It's a national, popular metric. What matters is WHERE do those people live? Are more people in Texas and Louisiana approving of Trump? Doesn't matter (Texas is moving to purple, but not this year). Is it increasing in New York and California - same, because they're going Democrat. It's a very select group of people in a very select number of states that matter, and even then, what matters isn't approval but turnout. Republicans who don't approve of Trump are probably still going to vote for him. Democrats are still probably going to vote for Biden. There are a few of us who are legit swing voters, but the idea that we have any sway is stuck in a world that existed a couple of decades ago. Now you have Republicans, Democrats, and people who claim they're neither but vote for only one party.

The question is which party gets people out in the right spots.

As long as Fox News continues supporting Trump, so will the red states. Fox will make up any excuse for him, and people will eat it up. They could say that was being controlled by a little alien symbiote that took over his body and that's why people died, and people would believe it with all of their hearts, minds, and souls.

In other news, thanks to the lack of movement of people and the shutdown of various industries including tourism, the canals in Venice are crystal clear and dolphins have been swimming around. Which is unheard of.

And air pollution globally is down massively.

Wildlife everywhere is having a party.

In other news, thanks to the lack of movement of people and the shutdown of various industries including tourism, the canals in Venice are crystal clear and dolphins have been swimming around. Which is unheard of.

And air pollution globally is down massively.

Wildlife everywhere is having a party.

You're right, dolphins in Venice is unheard of -- and still is:

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/animals/2020/03/coronavirus-pandemic-fake-animal-viral-social-media-posts/

I may start a different thread on this but how do you feel about the bill that is going to give money to americans?

I am kinda freaking out because that's a lot of money and trump has us in debt BIGLY right now. I thought the GOP was all about not handing out welfare and cutting.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.