You got some of those virusesses?

Ms. Spam

I so want to get this virus and be done with it. The ridiculousness of me not being able to find simple dish soap and tile cleaner and meat to cook for dinner is getting out of hand. I also purchased off brand Mac N Cheese and boy i a regret it.

Tami I will send you a roll! It's HEB poor mans quality but you can have it. Also I've been stealing toilet paper from my second job. Just half rolls. Worst employee ever.

It's getting crazy. Some mother texted me today to say her kid took our free computer we are giving to kids in my school district to do long distance learning and downloaded $1200 in games from the game store onto the computer and she wants to know who's paying for that... Uh...you? You signed a waiver form. We can't even believe you gave your kid your debit card.

I got a bidet before the rush somehow. That plus the fact I bought enough to stock my 3 bathrooms when I moved in, but am home alone means my ass is covered.

I just did a curbside pickup of catfood.

Including rice and pasta, and canned stuff, I have plenty of food options

I think I am can easily stay in now for a couple weeks.

I so want to get this virus and be done with it. The ridiculousness of me not being able to find simple dish soap and tile cleaner and meat to cook for dinner is getting out of hand. I also purchased off brand Mac N Cheese and boy i a regret it.

Add a couple of slices of American cheese (Kraft!) and a little extra milk.

Sadly, the government cheese made the best grilled cheese. Haven't had that stuff in almost 30 years.

QFT. And same, it's been about 30 years for me too.

I refuse to even watch, or watch clips of, his press conferences. Too much misinformation and pretending to be a medical expert.

We got an email saying to expect to work from home for months. So far the governor hasn't said that directly, but everyone paying attention knows it.

There is no toilet paper for purchase in all of Snohomish County; I am certain. Six stores and only 1 pack of fancy paper dinner napkins, the box already opened. I may have to live in my shower for a bit

I've been buying Kleenex boxes, aka tissue paper. I got up at 6:15 this morning and after shopping at Walmart, I managed to catch a nearby Target with a supply of TP. I picked up an 18 pack of some no-name brand, along with 9 rolls of Chamine Ultra.

Why is the quote system on this site so broken?

Yeah, we haven't gotten an official notice yet, but I don't think we're going back to school.

I don't foresee going back to work before July. Maybe later depending on what happens when China starts getting back to normal.

I'm sure. The director of the Ohio Department of Health talked about how she hated closing schools because she was homeless as a kid and school was her only consistent thing and only way she was guaranteed food.

Welp. UK is finally on lockdown. No one allowed out unless shopping for essential items, food, medicine etc or going for a run on your own or with household members. Or going to work if it's essential. Fines if caught out without a valid reason. Police given authority to shoot to kill.

Honestly, we need it here too. People aren't taking it seriously. See: spring break.

And yet, Trump just said that things will be going back to normal sooner than later and thinks the economy needs us to go back to work.

Farewell world. It was nice being the biggest/richest for awhile!

Next time you hear from me it willbe from the shores of the United Counties of California, North America.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.