Symmetry

Darth Krawlie

Haha, nah, thats one area where this doesnt come into play. Left hand just feels wrong for that.

It's called "the stranger"

ALL MY LIFE I thought the Stranger was that thing where you sort of high-five someone and feel you middle fingers together and that makes your middle finger feel like a dead person's
Wait... what?

She's been double dosing again.

I have so many questions. Like, as in your finger feels like that of a person who is dead, as it is a finger on a hand of a person who is deceased? Does that even feel like anything? Or as in this feels like hi-fiving a corpse, and if so, shouldnt the feeling be mutual?

p sure Tami does not have a penis.

Not biologically.

Id touch Tami with my penis

My balls are not symmetrical though. The left dangles more than the right.

You must be right handed.

Haha, nah, thats one area where this doesnt come into play. Left hand just feels wrong for that.

It's called "the stranger"

ALL MY LIFE I thought the Stranger was that thing where you sort of high-five someone and feel you middle fingers together and that makes your middle finger feel like a dead person's. And how did penises enter this discussion?

Wait... what?

You put your palms together with someone else like you're lovers and one of you is in prion behind glass? Then use you other hand and 'feel' your fingers together and it feels like a dead person's

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.