private messages

Darth Krawlie

I just went through all the PMs I still have saved, going all the way back to 2011. I'd say two-thirds to three-quarters of them are me and Seth shit talking, and the rest is some mix of girl talk with Reese and Katrina, yelling at Brando, secret comic con shenanigans, Tommy's BJ video, and some miscellaneous nonsense.

What about you, got any goods?

Whoa you got death threats over a message board?!?!?

REV was dangerously insane. Worst person ever to be on Nightly, and that says a lot. tsquare publicly wished for a female member to be raped, and he wasn't as bad as REV.

I delete a lot of my messages, especially because a lot of them are people complaining about nonsense. I know I got threats from REV that were also horribly homophobic (and I'm not even gay), a lot of people who start fights turning around and complaining that people are mean (Paratech was especially bad about this). I've had a few threads with Cerina talking about whether or not we should ban/unban different people, I used to have a bunch from Pong, and I have a thread going with Seth.

Whoa you got death threats over a message board?!?!?

REV was dangerously insane. Worst person ever to be on Nightly, and that says a lot.

No way....that was Spike23.

I have a message to Seth about some prior personal bs and a few unreturned messages to Rock wondering why he blocked me on Facebook.

I had saved the death threats fro Rev for legal purposes, but lost them in one of the server blackouts/migrations or software change overs.

If it's any consolation, I'm sure in today's climate he's found more immediate recipients of his rage. I still feel bad about the dog though.

It's a bummer those PM's were lost. The same thing happened to me from Ojibwa and Sith Lord Indigo BTS, and, of course, some of the choice-ier Yoga-Kwan Yu messages. Oji and SLI were emails though that didn't survive a migration.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.