Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Movin' on... up? down? left?

58 replies to this topic

D-Ray Kenobi

D-Ray Kenobi

• 15,339 posts

Austin is right behind LA when it comes to places we considered.  I love that town too.

I guess it just comes down to the same gamble.  We could just be looking for greener grass when it's just fine on our side as it is.

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 35,047 posts

BACK TO ME

I got the place. My stress levels are much less now that I know I have a place to live and I could get what I wanted. I'm still paying out the nose for it, but right now I don't care. I want my own place that will make me happy and it is exactly what I want.

• Jacen123, D-Ray Kenobi, Brando and 3 others like this

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 19,492 posts

It all depends on what the reason is. You're definitely never going to escape yourself.

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 35,047 posts

OR WILL I

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,885 posts

YAY! So happy for you!

I mean it could be worse right? My Nan wants me to move to Tucson AZ. I want to kill myself if that happens.

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 19,492 posts

Glad you got it. Since you work from home, you need a comfortable space even more.

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 35,047 posts
Moving sucks. I hate it. I am very effected by my space so being in boxes stresses me out. I hate packing, and while I like purging stuff I hate the energy spent getting rid of things. I will have movers do the big stuff, but I'm still exhausted by all the little stuff, and painting, and I feel like I am just hemorrhaging cash.

Odine

Odine

• Supporters
  • 2,456 posts
Logistics suck. No doubt about it. I reckon you gotta have BPD if you enjoy managing logistics

monkeygirl

monkeygirl

Advad Disagerer

• Administrator
  • 22,203 posts

Moving is THE WORST. The money it takes just to relocate is just stupid. I feel your pain. I like to watch Hoarders as I pack. And every time I've moved, I've taken almost everything with me, only to get rid of half of everything 2 months into the new place. It all seems so important to keep until you get in the new place and never use it.

Reply to this topic