2019 JOE MONTANA SUPER BOWL PICK'EM!

Ms. Spam

That offense is very explosive, and the defense has definitely shown up time and time again in the 2nd half of the playoff games and the Superbowl.

I hate when people list off rankings of the offense and defense of a team, as if it means anything. They held Henry to 69 yards in that big win against the Titans when it mattered, and the defense clamped down on the 49'ers as well. This team is pretty well balanced and should be a top contender in the AFC for at least a couple more years.

I'm so happy for Mahomes. It was always a blast watching him in college. I wish Tech had had better talent surrounding him so the team could have fully taken advantage of him then. It was great he landed where he did with KC, though. It's clear a fantastic match for everyone involved.

I hate when people list off rankings of the offense and defense of a team, as if it means anything. They held Henry to 69 yards in that big win against the Titans when it mattered, and the defense clamped down on the 49'ers as well. This team is pretty well balanced and should be a top contender in the AFC for at least a couple more years.

This.

When the Chiefs offense scores so fast, the other team will get more yards. Even with this, the Chiefs PPG against was low.

• 4 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.