Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dracula

7 replies to this topic

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,875 posts

I know Tank has seen it. And a few others. Anyone else see it? Pretty good stuff so far. I work two jobs so I haven't had a chance to watch all of it yet. Just putting this here to start discussion possibly. 

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,893 posts

show number 213 in the backlog

who has time for all this ****

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 35,039 posts
I am a big fan. It's 3 episodes.
  • Ms. Spam +1 this

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,875 posts

It's super good. It was done by the same people who did Sherlock. If I remember correctly. 

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,875 posts

Just finished it. The last episode was rushed. They could have built on Dracula's fun in London. More than a party goer. 

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,893 posts

2/3 in and it's great!

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,612 posts
I binged it all a couple of weeks ago when I was snowed in. I thought the first two episodes were really good, but they lost steam with the third. Ah, well, two out of three aint bad. I adored Abigail, Im sure youre not surprised.

Did Dracula remind anyone else of an evil, overly-theatrical Pierce Brosnan?

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,875 posts

He was cast PERFECTLY!

Van Helsing as a nun was a great change. 

Reply to this topic