2019 NFL Divisional Play offs Pick'em!

Ms. Spam

Saturday, January 11

The MIGHTY Kirk Cousins brings his Vikings to win vs San Francisco 49ers GAME OF THE DAY!

WTF Tennessee vs The Baltimore Ravens what do we do now that there is no NE or NO!?

Sunday, January 12

Houston OMG we did it vs the frozen tundra Kansas City Chiefs!

Seattle brings Lynch and MVP Wilson vs Aaron Rodgers Green Bay it's colder than damn any other place Packers

It's only Monday but I can't imagine any of my picks changing between now and the weekend, barring something crazy happening.

San Francisco

Baltimore

Kansas City

Seattle

If I go 1-3 again this weekend, I really really really hope the one I get right is KC. I'd really like to see them get over the hump.

LOL Ravens!

Everybody look out. The Titans may be the 1 team built for the playoffs, that could win it all. Henry is a man amongst children.

I love it, and not just cuz I generally dislike the Ravens. No one took the Titans seriously at the beginning of the season, during the season, or at the start of the playoffs, and now theyre a game away from the Super Bowl. And youre right about Henry. Neither KC or Houston have that great a run defense, so itll be really interesting to see what happens.

LOL Ravens!

Everybody look out. The Titans may be the 1 team built for the playoffs, that could win it all. Henry is a man amongst children.

I love it, and not just cuz I generally dislike the Ravens. No one took the Titans seriously at the beginning of the season, during the season, or at the start of the playoffs, and now theyre a game away from the Super Bowl. And youre right about Henry. Neither KC or Houston have that great a run defense, so itll be really interesting to see what happens.

HAHAHA. That's why I kept doing these pick'ems as WTF? Tennessee. I didn't mind either team winning this weekend. It's just been good fun. Seattle was a little sad for me.

And they still smoked Houston.

Congrats to Bill Cowher and Jimmy Johnson for their induction into the Pro Football HOF.

Jimmy Johnson got all teary eyed. It was weird for half time watching him cry. YAY for these guys.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.