Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2019 NFL Divisional Play offs Pick'em!

13 replies to this topic

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 18,248 posts

Saturday, January 11

The MIGHTY Kirk Cousins brings his Vikings to win vs San Francisco 49ers GAME OF THE DAY!

WTF Tennessee vs The Baltimore Ravens what do we do now that there is no NE or NO!?

Sunday, January 12

Houston OMG we did it vs the frozen tundra Kansas City Chiefs!

Seattle brings Lynch and MVP Wilson  vs Aaron Rodgers Green Bay it's colder than damn any other place Packers

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 35,270 posts

It's only Monday but I can't imagine any of my picks changing between now and the weekend, barring something crazy happening.

San Francisco

Baltimore

Kansas City

Seattle

If I go 1-3 again this weekend, I really really really hope the one I get right is KC. I'd really like to see them get over the hump.

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,944 posts

San Francisco

Baltimore

Kansas City

Green Bay

Gamevet

Gamevet

• 4,516 posts
San Francisco
Baltimore
Kansas City
Green Bay

Pharoah JZA

Pharoah JZA

Automatic

• 18,088 posts

San Francisco

Baltimore

Kansas City

Seattle

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 18,248 posts

This is a hard one for me. There's a lot of teams playing today I would like either side to win.

Vikings, Baltimore, KC and Seattle.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 15,201 posts
Kansas City
Baltimore
Green Bay
Minnesota

Gamevet

Gamevet

• 4,516 posts

LOL Ravens!

Everybody look out. The Titans may be the 1 team built for the playoffs, that could win it all. Henry is a man amongst children.

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 18,248 posts

I feel super bad for Cousins though. We'll see what happens with the Titans next week. The Ravens did not have a good game. I gave up and went to bed in the fourth quarter last night.

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 35,270 posts

LOL Ravens!

Everybody look out. The Titans may be the 1 team built for the playoffs, that could win it all. Henry is a man amongst children.

I love it, and not just cuz I generally dislike the Ravens. No one took the Titans seriously at the beginning of the season, during the season, or at the start of the playoffs, and now theyre a game away from the Super Bowl. And youre right about Henry. Neither KC or Houston have that great a run defense, so itll be really interesting to see what happens.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 15,201 posts
Turned it on with KC up 10. Didn't realize they were down 24-0. Yikes.

Gamevet

Gamevet

• 4,516 posts

And they still smoked Houston.

Congrats to Bill Cowher and Jimmy Johnson for their induction into the Pro Football HOF.

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 18,248 posts

LOL Ravens!

I love it, and not just cuz I generally dislike the Ravens. No one took the Titans seriously at the beginning of the season, during the season, or at the start of the playoffs, and now theyre a game away from the Super Bowl. And youre right about Henry. Neither KC or Houston have that great a run defense, so itll be really interesting to see what happens.

HAHAHA. That's why I kept doing these pick'ems as WTF? Tennessee. I didn't mind either team winning this weekend. It's just been good fun. Seattle was a little sad for me. 

And they still smoked Houston.

Congrats to Bill Cowher and Jimmy Johnson for their induction into the Pro Football HOF.

Jimmy Johnson got all teary eyed. It was weird for half time watching him cry. YAY for these guys.

Gamevet

Gamevet

• 4,516 posts
I thought that he was about to faint.

Reply to this topic