Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What's your final E1-9 ranking?

41 replies to this topic

Zerimar Nyliram

Zerimar Nyliram

Dude

• 3,202 posts

Except I don't.

• Tank +1 this

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,931 posts
Look, if I can troll every PT thread ever for 20+ years on nightly to trash talk the PT, Zerimar can wage his war. It's only fair.
  • Jacen123 and Good God a Bear +1 this

The Choc

The Choc

• 9,133 posts

Look, if I can troll every PT thread ever for 20+ years on nightly to trash talk the PT, Zerimar can wage his war. It's only fair.

Difference is zerimar has created threads where he was like "should I stay or not" blah blah blah. "People dont like me always talking about the EU" blah blah blah. Basically knowing hed play on peoples sympathies and have alot of them be like "oh no, you should stay...." 

Then he stays and keeps doing the same annoying behavior hes always done. 

Zerimar Nyliram

Zerimar Nyliram

Dude

• 3,202 posts

Has any one of you ever stopped and thought for a second that maybe I wanted to join in this conversation and be accepted for what I have to bring to the table? have you taken the time to notice that I stay out of 90% of the threads here because I have nothing to contribute to the conversation (like the "I've Seen X" threads)? Have you noticed that I stopped using unkind terminology like "FU" because, although they encapsulated the anger I was feeling at the time, they did nothing but draw unwanted attention to me?

And then the minute I come in here with my list of what what I think Episodes I through IX are, trying to have a fun conversation, you ditzes gang up on me like I'm some constant troublemaker. I'm not waging any damn war! Just shut up!

• Tank +1 this

Darth Spoon

Darth Spoon

Fool for a lifetime...

• 13,125 posts

Untouchable

1. Empire strikes back

2. A New Hope

Brilliant but imperfect

3. Return of the Jedi

4. The Force Awakens

(Rogue 1 would go here)

Enough to like, but missed opportunities

5. Revenge of the Sith

6. Rise of Skywalker

7. The Last Jedi

(Solo goes here somewhere)

Goddamnit

8. The Phantom Menace

9. Attack of the Clones

• Tank +1 this

Good God a Bear

Good God a Bear

well ****

• 8,427 posts

1. ESB

2. ANH

3. ROTJ 

4. ROTS

5. TROS

6. TFA

7. TPM

8. TLJ

9. AOTC

If I was counting the two stand alones, R1 would be between ANH and ROTJ and Solo would be between TFA and TPM

The Choc

The Choc

• 9,133 posts

After a second viewing with a clearer mind I'm a gonna go:

1-Empire Strikes Back

2-Star Wars

3-The Last Jedi

4-The Force Awakens

5-Revenge of the Sith

6-Rogue One

7-Return of the Jedi

8-The Rise of Skywalker

9-Solo

10-Attack of the Clones

11-The Phantom Menace

Darth Sockimus

Darth Sockimus

I AM THE HYPE!!!

• Members
  • 256 posts

1. The Empire Strikes Back

2. The Last Jedi

3. Star Wars

4. The Force Awakens

5. The Phantom Menace

6. Revenge of the Sith

7. Return of the Jedi

8. Attack of the Clones

9. The Rise of Skywalker

Zerimar Nyliram

Zerimar Nyliram

Dude

• 3,202 posts

Did you see my last post, Choc? I was largely talking to you.

R.CAllen

R.CAllen

walking

• 4,085 posts

Just not gonna think about it and type out a list of nine movies, easy, no sweat :

1. A New Hope (1977)

2. The Last Jedi (2015) (I think being so good when I wasn't expecting any of the new ones to rock my world has really inflated its rep in my brain)

3. The Empire Strikes Back (1980)

4. The Phantom Menace (1999) (yes, I think this coheres together as a moment-to-moment narrative better than RotJ)

5. Return of the Jedi (1983)

6. Attack of the Clones (2002) (I overvalue Lucas's insane auteur wackiness above the smooth feel of the new stuff)

7. Revenge of the Sith (2005) (wait, do I really think AotC is better than RotS? Oh well, too late to change it now!)

8. Rise of the Skywalker (2019) (putting it so far down here makes it look like I hate it, no, I don't hate it, it's better than Solo and Rogue One too!)

9. The Force Awakens (2015) (BB-8 FORGIVE ME! GRANT ME ABSOLUTION!)

If I were making, like, a list of my Top 100 Favourite films and obeying a sort of arbitrary rule regarding not overloading w/too much by the same director and/or too much of the same franchise I kind of feel like only A New Hope (1977) and The Last Jedi (2015) would make the list, individually but not both of 'em. And, naturellement, the list'd be different if you asked me tomorrow.

Iceman

Iceman

omit myself

• 5,329 posts
1. A New Hope
2. The Empire Strikes Back
3. The Last Jedi
4. Return of the Jedi
5. The Rise of Skywalker
6. Rogue One
7. The Force Awakens
8. Solo
9. Revenge of the Sith
10. Attack of the Clones
11. The Phantom Menace

Zerimar Nyliram

Zerimar Nyliram

Dude

• 3,202 posts

And so it goes, I am accused of something I'm innocent of, I explain myself, and then completely ignored by those same people. Story of my online life.

The Choc

The Choc

• 9,133 posts

And so it goes, I am accused of something I'm innocent of, I explain myself, and then completely ignored by those same people. Story of my online life.

Wrong. Once you say "what I think Episodes I-IX are" you lose all credibility. You dont choose what they are, they are what they are. You don't have to like them or even ever see them or know anything about them. But to come up with your own "what the episodes are" is insane and not really worthy of a response.

• Darth Krawlie +1 this

Zerimar Nyliram

Zerimar Nyliram

Dude

• 3,202 posts

Okay, fine. Fair enough. The point still stands that you were totally wrong in your assessment of my motives, and you need to stop being presumptuous.

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,931 posts
Adjusted after a second TROS view

1. ESB
2. ANH
*  R1
3. ROTJ
4. TFA
*  SOLO
5. TLJ
6. TROS
7. ROTS
8. TPM
9. AOTC

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 19,391 posts

Still haven't seen TROS, but I feel like I've spoiled myself enough that it almost counts.

1. ANH

2. ESB

3. ROTJ

4. TFA

5. TROS

6. TPM

7. ROTS

8. AOTC

9. TLJ

Filthy Jawa

Filthy Jawa

Bring back Mandard!