Time’s Person of the Year 2019

Iceheart

Sigh. Yet another thing Trumpets said he was joking about, only for it to be an angle they then pursue. If anyone is like, oh yeah what else? The Flores Agreement and indefinite detention would be another.

So when the segment brings and they laugh because according to Huckabee "people took the bait", it not a joke? No no they're serious?

I voted for him. You however are calling me a name because you can't take a joke. The very definition of being triggered. If this place is around in 2024 and he tries to run a third term, then I'll say your suspicions were warranted. Doubt I'd get a you're were right it was a joke.

I cant take a joke? Thats one of the funniest things Ive ever read.

And, btw, I was following your directions to have fun with that.

Just because the Constitution is unlikely to be amended in four years does not mean Trumps purported and also well documented flirtation with no term limits or the acceptance of that by his Trumpets is false, nor would that prove it was all just a joke.

Also, the it was just a joke thing is one of the weakest defenses ever in almost any scenario. And yes, I am totally aware of the irony here.

Personally I wouldn't take it seriously because something like that isn't something that one person can change. You can say it, but in reality it's something that would never get past any level of the House or Senate.

People bloviating on the news happens no matter what. In the real world most people ignore this shit.

If I see a Mike Huckabee tweet what looks like a joke, and then he says it was a joke, then I defer to the simplest explosion. It was a joke. After all this is coming from a former governor who is a contributor and has his own web show.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.