Time’s Person of the Year 2019

Iceheart

@charliekirk11

Perpetual truant Greta Thunberg is the TIME Person of the Year

Why not,

who has delivered:

—Record Low minority unemployment —The greatest US economy in 50 years —Increased global peace & stability What has Greta Thunberg actually delivered?

Wow: Perpetual truant Greta Thunberg is the TIME Person of the Year Why not,

who has delivered: —Record Low minority unemployment —The greatest US economy in 50 years —Increased global peace & stability What has Greta Thunberg actually delivered?

Everyone is ignoring the fact that Trump wants a space force because he was briefed about the aliens.

Get it straight. Independence Day is what Mathesar would call "historical documents".

It is surprising that Trump never focus tested Space Force. It does conjure up thoughts of those cheap Star Wars wannabe toys at Kmart.

Well my wife lost it on Greta when she found out that she's skipping school to stomp for climate change.

Shes homeschooled. As a former homeschool kid, I can tell you that thats just something shes saying to get attention. Homeschooling is done anywhere and everywhere, and actual sit-down learning only takes a couple of hours a day. She has plenty of time to climate strike and still keep up with her learning.

Theyre finally writing about it - Trump is tweeting his anger at being passed over for a teenage activist. Dude is waaaaay too into being on the cover of Time.

Well my wife lost it on Greta when she found out that she's skipping school to stomp for climate change.

Shes homeschooled. As a former homeschool kid, I can tell you that thats just something shes saying to get attention. Homeschooling is done anywhere and everywhere, and actual sit-down learning only takes a couple of hours a day. She has plenty of time to climate strike and still keep up with her learning.

Theyre finally writing about it - Trump is tweeting his anger at being passed over for a teenage activist. Dude is waaaaay too into being on the cover of Time.

Homeschooling is illegal in Sweden. She is taking time off from school.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.