He knows, though. He started an Im leaving thread a few months ago, and we all said the same things there and got him to stay a little while longer.

Which is probably why he needed the ban. Its not that were intolerable, were too tolerable.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We’ve mostly been here for 10-20 years, so it’s hard to really get mad at each other. We’re like any other group of old friends, we annoy each other but we know we’re going to be hanging out again soo

Chalup has been going through a lot lately and has been taking things personally, so he probably needs a break. Hopefully he comes back eventually, because he did add a lot to our community.

Am... am I depressed?

When people are going through some hard shit and get depressed, they tend to withdraw even from the most supportive communities. It's just an unfortunate reality with depression, as counterintuitive as it sounds. I hope he can get through it and I hope he comes back, because he is missed, hard times or good times.

I recently honored a request by someone to delete their account, and I decided that it's the last time I'm doing so unless you have an exceptionally good reason. So don't ask. Same for banning. If you want to leave Nightly, do it on your own. Plenty of people have done it.

WAIT. We NOW can't get BAND>????? NOW?????

hahaha. We've weeded out the people that are obstructionists. So pretty much it's rare we have a difference of opinion. I think only Choc is the dissenting opinion in the Star Wars forum.

What are you talking about?

Trying to figure out the answer to that question has driven many people completely mad.

One of the worst parts about depression is when you dont even feel like masturbating. Thats deep sadness, like that back up singer in Elviss Way Down song... the eeyore sounding back up singer, not the ladies, not to assume that depressed mofos gender tho.

You havent been insulting Seth lately, so youre obviously losing interest in things you enjoy.

We're all so old and broken now it's just low hanging fruit...

...like Jacob's gay balls.