Deleting accounts

I recently honored a request by someone to delete their account, and I decided that it's the last time I'm doing so unless you have an exceptionally good reason. So don't ask. Same for banning. If you want to leave Nightly, do it on your own. Plenty of people have done it.

I good way to force a self ban if anyone is needing it, is to go into settings and then just make up an email and password.

ugaigaig@iugaggagshsuwkwkwjehdjdjkejejej.net

jajshejeheieiejdj9764

Just copy and paste whatever random thing you typed if it asked you to say re-type. Then once you hit enter, clear your history. You now have to either create a whole new account or like me, you can eventually log into an alt because you had forgot that alt existed until you suddenly got too itchy twitchy. The cool thing about that when it happens is you can then quote the Godfather.

Nah. And to be fair I think I might have joined in 2000. Either way I was 15 or 16 or something. I went by a few aliases, the ones I can remember are Killjoy and Fat Gut Strut. But there may have been more. Was never Boba Sweat though. I used to frequent star wars forum and music forum when Tangent was the mod. And I tried to engage in the lyceum but got owned by intellects far more honed than my own. I was a kid after all.

Chalup has been going through a lot lately and has been taking things personally, so he probably needs a break. Hopefully he comes back eventually, because he did add a lot to our community.

Man, this is probably the kindest message board I've ever belonged to. The people are generally respectful, even when we disagree. God knows I can certainly annoy people with how much I hate Disney's Star Wars, yet even when people get upset, the tone is civil. On other message boards, and other places on the Internet, it takes hardly anything at all for it to devolve into a rage fest.

Man, this is probably the kindest message board I've ever belonged to. The people are generally respectful, even when we disagree. God knows I can certainly annoy people with how much I hate Disney's Star Wars, yet even when people get upset, the tone is civil. On other message boards, and other places on the Internet, it takes hardly anything at all for it to devolve into a rage fest.

We’ve mostly been here for 10-20 years, so it’s hard to really get mad at each other. We’re like any other group of old friends, we annoy each other but we know we’re going to be hanging out again soon.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.