Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Netflix’s Locke & Key

4 replies to this topic

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,596 posts
Im going to go ahead and assume we are all fans of the comic here.

And that we were all disappointed when the cable tv pilot got shelved a number of years ago.

Whelp, here we go, we finally get a screen version come February 7th!

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,853 posts

I am excite! So many good shows I either haven't started yet, am behind on, or are about to drop. Can't keep up!

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,596 posts
Carlton Cuse is the show runner, apparently, and while I would be a little nervous considering Lost got, uh, lost a few seasons in, but he has very popular source material to work with, and Lost was pretty great those first few seasons, so I am actually quite excite about this!

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,596 posts
Just saw the trailer (yeah, Im slow)... no way to tell how faithful to the books theyll be, but boy did they make it look just like the comic.

NumberSix

NumberSix

Content Provider Emeritus

• 29,772 posts

Extremely similar, yeah! And they're bringing in Georgie from IT and the alien-superpowered teen from Falling Skies. I'm unreasonably optimistic about this.

Reply to this topic