Help me with Amazon! I am dumb!

Ms. Spam

I am trying to find a persons wish list. After spending about 40 minutes of my conference period just getting my stupid Amazon password reset because I literally use Amazon once a year I just need to access a friends wish list and I can't find how to do that! I am really like an over tired toddler at this stage.

Right? There was a lot of MEH going on for Christmas doorbuster and online sales. Probably the best were the ones on Best Buy but I can't afford a new tablet or tv or anything right now.

We are in passing period and I'm YouTubing how to make pocket squares.

• 2 weeks later...

I have bought three things online this Christmas. Hopefully my Klepto neighbor will not be inclined to steal them off my porch when they are delivered. The Ring doorbell hasn't deterred her from prowling my patio. She's been on it twice now but nothing is able to be taken. I'd have them delivered to work but they're going to be delivered while school is closed. HA Procrastination has been my undoing as always.

My niece if boycotting Amazon because of their drivers left their gate open after a late evening delivery. Her young pupper got out and was hit by a car on the street outside when he went dashing out the door. It's not really Amazons fault but the careless driver he placed the package on the porch and left without reclosing the gate but they responded to her complaint call as "Oh well. That's terrible". Fortunately Wooffard is only woozy from getting hit in the head and the driver stopped. But her kids were in tears over seeing their dog get hit.

In other news, Amazons wish lists suck now.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.