Watchmen

Tank

Ha!

So Jeremy Irons is Viedt, right? Has it actually been said?

Second episode was indeed strong despite what I feel is the wrong use of Rorschach. As much as I have been a NIN fan for 30 years, the soundtrack is a little over-powering sometimes. Also interesting that in this version of 2019 they have holograms and aircraft with anti-grav, but no cel phones.

Veidt definitely on Mars but I think these are all flashbacks. It looks like each flashback is a different year based on the candles on the cake each episode.

Veidt is probably already out in the current timeline - Dr M destroying his prison in the first episode on that TV screen?

GLYCON FORGIVE ME BUT I HAVE WATCHED THREE EPISODES OF THE WATCHMEN TV SHOW AND HEARTILY ENJOYED EACH AND EVERY ONE - IF IT HADN'T BEEN FOR The Leftovers (2014-2017) BEING ONE OF THE BEST TELEVISION SHOWS OF ALL TIME I WOULD HAVE JUST SKIPPED THIS BUT, NOPE, I GAVE IN AND I'M GLAD I DID SO FAR - THANK YOU TRENT REZNOR FOR TAKING THE Knight Rider (1982-1986) THEME AND MAKING IT SLAP

I think something's going to happen (can't really back it up in the usual fashion; it's not a fan theory because I'm not offering any fan evidence, nope, no sir, this is totally not a return to the endless episode-by-episode theorizing on Battlestar Galactica (2004-2009) and Lost (2004-2010) and should not be treated as such) but this is a longshot guess that's close enough to being the modern day equivalent of assuming Ozymandias killed The Comedian while reading the backmatter in the 3rd issue back in '86 so I just want to be on the record here about this wild nearly unfounded speculation in case it turns out I'm ... right?

Angela Abar's husband (he's played by Yahya Abdul-Mateen II) is Doctor Manhattan. He may or may not know it, but he is.

Like I said I never cared for the graphic novel's ending with the squid. I think a lot of it seems from the actual artwork. It looks as silly as the premise. Mankind would put off annihilation because a giant squid feel on a few cities. That's the thing that brought the world together? The television show depicted it better. The attack itself, not the staving off annihilation.

Delmar is killing it. Looking Glass is there heat character on the show.

Seeing this guy in the opening of the most recent episode, well, what came to mind once I realized/remembered what Sunday Evening Watchmen was doing this week (i.e. having Regina King's character hallucinate herself as Jovan Adepo / Louis Gosset Jr.'s character) was the 100th episode extravaganza gasleak clipshow of 30 Rock where Cheyenne Jackson's character of Canadian Danny hallucinates himself as the character he replaced, Lonny Ross' Josh Girard. This bit, here.

So I binged this show while off for Thanksgiving, I can safely say this is the best show I have watched since S5 of GoT. After tonight's episode I want to know what crash landed. I am thinking this is a multi-season run, so I doubt we will have any real resolutions. I hope I am wrong.

Angela Abar's husband (he's played by Yahya Abdul-Mateen II) is Doctor Manhattan. He may or may not know it, but he is.

How did you know? I'm not saying you're not a smart guy, but there was nothing to set this up. Was it a deep reddit leak from somebody in the know?

I do this for a living and I am never surprised-- but until Trieu mentioned his amnesia and accident I did not see it coming.

If you deduced this based on something concrete-- kudos.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.