El Camino

David

Anyone excited for this? I havent watch Breaking Bad since the series finale 6 years ago. Spent the last month going through the series again to prep for El Camino. Forgot how great that show was. Anyways, pumped for El Camino, heres hoping they do it right.

Yeah I know! I’m sure you know all of this Me Hollywood but from my understanding, Vince Gilligan really wanted to leverage Netflix for this movie, as a debt of gratitude for Netflix picking up the the first couple seasons of Breaking Bad and helping it get noticed when it was on the verge of being cancelled and not going past season 2 or 3.

I was one of those people who saw it on Netflix one day and giving it a shot. And getting hooked.

A car pulls up, who can it be?

A fresh El Camino rolled, Kilo G.

He rolled down his window and he started to say,

"It's all about makin' that GTA."

With that said, I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

Unpopular opinion, I prefer the Dynamite Hack version fight me.

Also thought it was really good. It definitely doesn't stand alone, you need to have seen the show for this to work so it's less of a movie and more of an epilogue to the series. It was good to get some time focused on Jesse considering he didn't have much focus in the last two episodes of the series - not a complaint, Breaking Bad is one of the rare shows that wrapped up perfectly.

I have no complaints. I was left satisfied. They didn't try anything cute and complex. they stuck with what they knew, didn't make anything complicated and just focused on Jesse at hand and made sure he had his proper send off. So happy with this movie.

The Jesse and Todd story part of the movie was my favorite. so well done, and we got to see kind of the eccentric part of Todd that I always kind of wondered about in the series.

They did plenty of fan service in the movie, but it all felt natural, not forced, and these particular scenes actually pushed the film forward. Just so good. So well done. With as perfect of an ending that Breaking Bad had, Vince and crew did an amazing job adding to the Breaking Bad legacy with El Camino.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.