• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Catching up on AEW off the dvr. I have to say that the face turn for the Dark Order is working for me. Maybe some of it is the passing of Brodie Lee or the less serious nature of group, but I don't fast forward through them anymore.

Catching up on AEW, I'm reminded the purpose of NXT in the first place. Developmental. There are so many of these newer wrestlers in the roster that are just plain BAD on television. In the ring they're okay. It's glaring in AEW's  womens division. There are a lot of new faces but there has been little done to refine their characters. Take Jade Cargill. Now she's green, but her look is horrible. Ditch the blonde hair. It makes get look like a tranny. She's actually a very beautiful woman. 

Props to Shaq for taking that bump though. Don't get the disappeaering act though.

• 1 month later...

If you had told me a year ago that the Dark Order would be interesting i would have laughed in your face. Sadly since John Huber passed, they've become a group of wild and crazy guys. They are worth cheering for now. 

I thought since 10 was still wearing a mask that he just be an ugly dude. Preston Vance is a good looking dude. Don't know why they still have the mask on him.

• 1 month later...

Haven't watched AEW in a bit.  Jericho is one of my all-time favorites.  I'm glad they got the belt of Moxley.  I don't know about anyone else, but he is so boring.  His promo's don't do anything for me and neither do his matches.  I liked him in WWE, but he's been meh here in AEW. 

I don't watch that often but I think AEW has done more good than bad, in general. My problem is the top guys--I've never been able to get into Kenny Omega or the Bucks. I actively don't like watching them. Makes it kinda hard to watch any of their shows when they're all over it, even if I like so much else that's going on.