Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

AEW Dynamite

30 replies to this topic

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 15,191 posts
Man this Dark Order thing is stupid.

Shots at WWE are almost commonplace at this point. Cody saying we have bike racks for barriers instead of padded walls is dumb. I would think that the fans sitting behind them and the wrestlers prefer the padded barriers.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 15,191 posts
I don't get unnecessary spots. The sport is already dangerous. Taking needless risks seems stupid to me. During the Darby Alin-Sammy Guevara match , Samy pulled a real 6' Werner ladder from under the ring. You know the ones that are mostly fiberglass and weigh 30-40 lbs for the 6ft one? Not the aluminum ones that WWE use all the time. Where the 12ft ones weigh 10lbs. Guevara puts Alin on the ladder, comes off the top rope onto Alin and there is NO give! Alin is 170 soaking wet. Thankfully Guevara isn't that much heavier. There could have been a few been ribs for either of them.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 15,191 posts
I wonder if anyone noticed that Jake The Snake Roberts was wearing his WWE Hall Of Fame ring during his segment with Arn Anderson.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 15,191 posts
So the Revival finally made their AEW debut. While I really like the Revival as a tag team, they had no charisma what so ever. They showed some when they were teamed up with Shane and Drew McIntyre. Now is their chance to show the world the WWE was wrong.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 15,191 posts
Yeah Brian Cage is a beast and all, but I can't help but remember that he lost a match to Tessa Blanchard before he got injured.

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,934 posts

I didn't know he lost to Blanchard.

That said I'm really enjoying AEW.

Reply to this topic