AEW Dynamite

Metropolis

Honestly I thought that ending made Eddie look like a crybaby. I’m pretty hit or miss on him. He does a great promo but he also comes across as the obnoxious guy at a bar who thinks a casual incidental glance means you want to fight when really you didn’t even notice he was there. It’s kind of annoying.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't critique AEW anymore because it's been since Dynamite moved to TBS that I watched it. You can only get so much from recaps and highlights, but from what I saw from that Punk presser what the ever loving? 

I'm the ring, i just can't get past this stupid interim champion. Just strip the person of the title. 

Everyone involved is getting suspended but frankly Punk and Steel should be fired. Maybe they still will be. If not it’s be surprising if the Bucks and Omega would wanna stick around in an environment like that with a spineless pussy of a boss.

If they can get their shit together and sort it all out, there’s a lot of money to be made in future matches. But then, when was Punk ever been able to make nice with anyone? He’s such a victim everywhere he goes, I don’t know if it’s possible.

If you out together all of the stores together Steele might be the least guilty of the bunch because he was protecting his wife and dog who were caught up in the melee. I never see it, but they say the Hangman Page shoot on Punk is what started all of this. Being that the Bucks and Omega are EVPs that sets up AEW for all sorts of problems, because that's the boss going after a subordinate. 

Hangman had a line on Punk months ago that no one even noticed or cared about til Punk went off script on Dynamite a couple weeks ago. Punk expects people to talk to him when they have a problem, he demands respect from everyone, but he won’t go to anyone himself when there’s an issue and has no intention of respecting anyone he demands respect from. He airs it all public ally and it’s all always someone else’s fault and he never did anything wrong. My opinion of him has really soured in the last few months.

And I dunno. Biting someone and throwing a chair at them doesn’t really sound like defending his wife to me, especially when reports say she wasn’t even in the room by the time the fight started.

Seeing i missed the majority of the Cena era, i tangentially missed most of the Punk era. I only know what I've read about him so i see what you're saying as a possibility. Though what I've heard about what the Bucks have been like backstage I can't see them as not at least equally responsible. Report was that they kicked the door in to Punk's locker room. You can't do that. 

As the boss Khan needs to put the hammer down on all involved. The Bucks and Omega need to be stripped of their executive roles. Kahn needs to put all of the locker room cliques in their place. If he fires Punk it might solve one problem, but it is going to let to more people wanting out. The list of guys asking for releases  reportedly include Danielson and Regal. AEW can't take those loses.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tony Kahn must feel snakebit. Sammy and Andrade got at it all week on Twitter, and then proceed to get into an actual physical altercation backstage at Dynamite last night. Not that this stuff has never  happened, it's just a horrible look after the Punk/Elite situation.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Had a guy at work suggest i watch the MJF promo with William Regal. He loved it. I don't get what he liked. At some point AEW had to stop bringing up the WWE. And they shouldn't have their champion talking about leaving for a bigger pay day at WWE. I did like that he said he would only defend the title at ppvs. AEW only has 4 eight? Make the defense mean something.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.