AEW Dynamite

Metropolis

Man this Dark Order thing is stupid.

Shots at WWE are almost commonplace at this point. Cody saying we have bike racks for barriers instead of padded walls is dumb. I would think that the fans sitting behind them and the wrestlers prefer the padded barriers.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't get unnecessary spots. The sport is already dangerous. Taking needless risks seems stupid to me. During the Darby Alin-Sammy Guevara match , Samy pulled a real 6' Werner ladder from under the ring. You know the ones that are mostly fiberglass and weigh 30-40 lbs for the 6ft one? Not the aluminum ones that WWE use all the time. Where the 12ft ones weigh 10lbs. Guevara puts Alin on the ladder, comes off the top rope onto Alin and there is NO give! Alin is 170 soaking wet. Thankfully Guevara isn't that much heavier. There could have been a few been ribs for either of them.

• 4 weeks later...

So the Revival finally made their AEW debut. While I really like the Revival as a tag team, they had no charisma what so ever. They showed some when they were teamed up with Shane and Drew McIntyre. Now is their chance to show the world the WWE was wrong.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

His promo was weird, though. Shove the fake brass ring up your ass. He's spent his post-WWE time on twitter defending the company, not saying anything negative, praising the opportunity and being happy for his time there. Then his first AEW promo he rips them? I have a hard time believing this was an unscripted promo.

Vince doesn't play the long game anymore. If he had patience with more than a few storylines both shows would be great.

AEW claiming to have the best and deepest tag team division is funny. Technically it's true because WWE doesn't focus on is tag teams. Deepest? No. WWE has the deepest. Unfortunately they are either spread across brands or are hurt. I honestly want to drive over there and volunteer to write the tag division for free.

• 2 months later...

Talked to someone at work about the AEW-Impact thing. He's more of a watches all the shows including NJPW person. He thinks it's an attempt expand the number of wrestlers AEW used before they launch the second show. Though the rumor is that the second show went be a full wrestling show. At first. I don't watch Impact so I can't get excited about it. It's interesting to see where they will go. Any extended crossover will lead to will AEW buy Impact discussion.

• 3 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.