AHS 1984

Iceheart

As of the first episode, it was a solid version of a second or third tier 80s slasher film. It's not Friday the 13th, but it seems like it would hold up against Sleepaway Camp.

That was a plot twist, sure— but they always do that. I’m talking about how 4-5 episodes in it turns out to be something different than expected. I’m still struggling to see how long they can be running around the woods at night.

That said, my pal Jennifer always has the best violence in her episodes, (Imma name droppin douche!)

I drop your name all the freaking time, so I certainly cant judge you for doing it.

I can totally see them running around in the dark woods for the whole season, and having that twist be extended flashbacks. They ran around in a dark bunker with extended flashbacks being the meat of the story last season, after all.

GETTING INTO SPOILER TERRITORY I think Richards Satanic resurrection is going to play more into it than Margaret being the real serial killer.

Theyre hitting the flashbacks hard, I could definitely see them revealing some relevant piece of backstory that just happens to be on Halloween.

Im totally treating this as a brainless diversion of a show, so Im in no matter how bad it gets, you can count on me for updates!

I was kinda right! I should work in TV!

I actually really liked this episode. This dude they have playing Ramirez is amazing.

That said, a mid season rally is common for AHS right before it goes from being clumsy to full on off the rails.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.