Fantasy WWE Game Rumor

Rock

There's a rumor that the WWE is thinking of doing a Fantasy WWE League. Am I completely crazy or has this been done before? As I age, my memory gets worse each day but I seem to clearly remember this was done in 2005ish era. Am I nuts or was there a virtual GM game that won WWE prizes?

I feel like some recent edition of the standard 2K game had a GM mode, don't think it applied to actual airings though.

I love WWE games, but they really don't justify an update every year when they don't change that much outside of the roster. I only buy it every 3 or so years now.

WWE absolutely had a fantasy-type game online many years ago. It was closer to a weekly/daily fantasy system than a league. You had certain amounts of money to spend on which wrestlers you thought would pick up wins (and other things that could get you points, though I don't recall what most of them were). I played it for most of its run, I believe.

WWE absolutely had a fantasy-type game online many years ago. It was closer to a weekly/daily fantasy system than a league. You had certain amounts of money to spend on which wrestlers you thought would pick up wins (and other things that could get you points, though I don't recall what most of them were). I played it for most of its run, I believe.

Thank god. I thought I was crazy.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.