Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fantasy WWE Game Rumor

3 replies to this topic

Rock

Rock

Self High-Five

• 38,774 posts

There's a rumor that the WWE is thinking of doing a Fantasy WWE League.  Am I completely crazy or has this been done before?  As I age, my memory gets worse each day but I seem to clearly remember this was done in 2005ish era.  Am I nuts or was there a virtual GM game that won WWE prizes?

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,775 posts

I feel like some recent edition of the standard 2K game had a GM mode, don't think it applied to actual airings though.

I love WWE games, but they really don't justify an update every year when they don't change that much outside of the roster. I only buy it every 3 or so years now.

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,825 posts

WWE absolutely had a fantasy-type game online many years ago.  It was closer to a weekly/daily fantasy system than a league.  You had certain amounts of money to spend on which wrestlers you thought would pick up wins (and other things that could get you points, though I don't recall what most of them were).  I played it for most of its run, I believe.

• Rock +1 this

Rock

Rock

Self High-Five

• 38,774 posts

WWE absolutely had a fantasy-type game online many years ago.  It was closer to a weekly/daily fantasy system than a league.  You had certain amounts of money to spend on which wrestlers you thought would pick up wins (and other things that could get you points, though I don't recall what most of them were).  I played it for most of its run, I believe.

Thank god.  I thought I was crazy.

Reply to this topic